【Lust & Torture】Ch.8┌NO! It's not Insanity┘

Começar do início

Yet, this girl's acting was so familiar that it made him yearn for her touch, and he lived for her screams. It had been a long time since these thoughts had crossed his mind, and it felt like a miracle to him. Back in his mind, he knew his assistant was watching the scene and observed the girl too. After all, his assistant was there when he and that woman were together, so maybe he could recognize her. Damian hadn't lost all hope after the fire. The only reason was that they did not find her body on the pile of ashes and scattered limbs that the big fire had left behind. But it didn't matter now. He had already formed a plan against this little witch called Beth, and she was going down.

After a while, the police arrived and took our statements. Miss Holy and little Peter were talking to the policewoman, the policeman, and Damian. Chief Johnes came up to Beth, indicating for them to keep a distance for their about-to-be conversation.

Chief Johnes then spoke to her, "Is what they say true?"She answered nonchalantly. "Yes, it is. I have their blood on my hands. If you dare, arrest me."Chief Johnes continued, "I dare not. In any case, you did not kill or hurt anyone bad enough to get arrested."

"That is convenient for me, now, isn't it?" Bethany glared at him mildly."Even if I dare not arrest you this time, someone else will, in different circumstances." he stuttered as he looked down, not daring to meet the young woman's stare."Well, that will be their doom, wouldn't it?" she asked, rhetorically once more."That is what I am afraid of. They don't know you." the chief continued in fear that the young woman would do something he wouldn't like, and by that only he and her victims knew what it meant."Well, I can't do anything about it," she replied. She was getting annoyed by him."Yes, that is why I wish if something like that happens to call me. I will help you and let them understand-" He didn't finish the sentence when he heard her low warning. Bethany leaned down on the chief's ear and angrily warned him. "Stop now. I am in no mood for this. Let's head where the others are so you can do your job for once."

"Okay then," he said, his palms sweating as he tried to walk away from Bethany.Damian, who both Beth nor Chief Johnes hadn't noticed, was listening to their conversation somehow. The man's uncomfortable gaze while talking to Beth could be easily noticed by anyone. The fear in his eyes and the sweat, that was dripping down to his forehead; was a clear indication to Damian that the man feared his little witch. It seems this girl is someone important. Hmm, interesting. He thought to himself.A few minutes later, little Peter came up to Beth once more."Aunt Beth!" he ran up at her with a big smile.

"Well, hello there. What a warm hug!" She hugged him with hesitation."These two officers are helping us. They are good people." the little boy pointed at them, and Bethany's eyes bore into both police officers, making them uncomfortable. "Are they, now?" she asked with a smile, but suspicion was written all over her hard-reading features.Damian looked at her narrowed eyes that were staring suspiciously at the police and giggled soundlessly. This girl is smart. He thought to himself once more and continued observing the scene.Beth knew none could be trusted, so she had her guard up. The policeman spoke up to their defenses."Yes, Miss Kappa, we are," he said in a small voice."Let us hope so. Or else..." She warned.

Beth threatened them, but if someone else were present; they would think she was asking them for help. Damian was intrigued now. He glanced at Chief Johns, who was as scared as a cat in the water. Is he that scared of this little witch? He asked himself."James! Have some respect for Miss Kappa, will you?" Chief Johns warned as he slapped the younger policeman on his head.The policeman's eyes widened at the name. Beth was very famous with both the police and the underworld. Everyone feared the mysterious 'Moonlight Angel' called Miss Kappa."S- sir! I am sorry I didn't know she was-" but before he could finish, Damian had walked up to them, right behind Bethany. He could smell her delicious aroma, and he hardly controlled himself from saying something, anything provocative at her. After all, there was a kid in front of them too, and his little witch wasn't ready for him yet."What is this all about?" he asked them. Chief Johnes was at a loss; he knew who Damian Yang was.