The time of change starts now

The machines on the factory floor gave off unbearable heat as (y/n) wiped sweat off her forehead as she cleaned off the stove, the last thing to be finished in the poor excuse of a flat she shared with lord Heisenberg. Don't get her wrong (y/n) was grateful for the lord to allow her to stay with him, as the events from the past 2 weeks are still fresh in her mind even if everything started settling down.

The lord still didn't quite believe her words until she gave some sensitive information about him, his upbringing, resentment towards mother Miranda, and the things she makes him do on the regular and his overwhelming desire to be free and that's what ultimately saved her in the end of it all.

When she woke up here the fear was quite overwhelming, waking up on the floor cuffed as the lords fought amongst themselves on who should have the rights over her to do as they pleased as they thoroughly ignored her. (y/n) was able to use that to her advantage thankfully and used that time to dislocate her thumbs and slip out of the cuffs, as painful as it was. "Why don't I shove my hammer up your a-!" "hey!!" cutting off Heisenberg and lady D's argument only to see (y/n) near the hole full of death traps though it was quite stupid to get their attention but she wanted. No. needed to get Heisenberg's interest.

(y/n) jumped down and started running quickly, hearing cursing and arguing voices fade as lycans chased her through tunnels and an overcome came to life. Heisenberg's laugh could be heard clearly busting a gut "You're quite eager to die foreign beauty! Though I can't say I'm not impressed that you got away so easily but that won't last long I'm afraid to say." feigning sadness as the speaker cuts off.

Foreign beauty? The thought passed but wasn't as important as needing to figure out how to get out of this death trap, especially considering (y/n)'s not even close to being a main character and it's plot armor perks. Having to jump down the bridge to the platform so (y/n) can get where she needed to go. The lycans weren't letting up as the intercom came on again. "Oh so foreign beauty knows some parkour? How exciting! Keep up the show girly~ gotta keep Donna and Moreau entertained!"

After some close calls with some lycans and dodging the spike wheel of death, (y/n) slumped on the dirty ground still being stuck against the wall and the spiked wheel. Finally being able to catch her breath and crawling out and entering the room stored with apples, plums, and other goods. Deciding to snag a few apples and checking outside only to see the night sky left (y/n) going over the pros and cons of this pros: she can go unseen by the villagers and possible lords and sneak her way to the factory cons: the likeliness of surviving the trip there due to lycans roaming about and not having weapons and the bridge could be lowered put her in quite the pickle.

"My my! You survived my little game, how intriguing~" turning around quickly and seeing Heisenberg casually snuff out a cigar with his foot "you ran with purpose, like you knew those tunnels like the back of your hand because that platform you jumped down to wasn't easy to see from where you entered." metal floated about and the lord smirked "it's not everyday a foreigner survives let alone knows where they're going, I like you~"

(y/n) stayed quiet and thought of her choice of words carefully. The lord was in a good mood so it seems and got his interest piqued just as she intended "yes you're quite right actually because I have something of value for you that you won't get anywhere else." deciding to go with honesty is the best route the lord raised a brow "oh really? I'll be the judge of that, entertain me" Heisenberg leaned against the wall, watching the girl closely. "Well first off, not here, not where the wall could have eyes and ears."

"You're asking for a lot foreign beauty, but since you gave quite the show I'll do this one favor for ya. Stick close to me if you want to survive the walk there ha!" the lord dipped his hat and pushed passed her to outside as she followed like a lost puppy. Growels can be heard all around as (y/n) did her best to ignore them and focus on the older man in front, it was pretty dark out and the only light was the occasional torch and the many stars above that couldn't be seen normally in cities.