I'm In love with my stepbrother{Part21}

YN'S POVV
I miss everyone,it's so hard to be away from people that you've spent all of your life with.Just thinking of all the things me and Princeton went through as friends it's just delightful and brings me to tears.He is a good best friend anyone would be lucky to have him in their life.It's just so incredible how long we have been friends from first grade to college that's a bop to know somebody.
END OF POVV

PRINCETON'S POVV
Dang my friendship with Yn Is the longest friendship I've ever had.Just imagine a relationship with her that would be so long but magical but that's not gonna happen for awhile.Anyways I hate being sick it really kills me to feel like this.My mom Is treating me like a big baby she barely gives me privacy as soon as I get well I'm going to school and get away from here for a while.I probably will go hang with Ray.
END OF POVV

RAYRAY'S POVV
Sky is growing up foreal I remember when she was still in pampers.She has truly became a responsible young lady I would do anything for my little sister.What ever she need she knows her brother got her.I miss her but she is doing something good in her life and continuing college. We're gonna be the first 2 in our family to graduate college that feeling feels good to me and I know Sky feel good about that as well
END OF POVV

WITH PRINCETON

Ms.Parez~Jacob are you hungry?

Princeton~no

Ms.Parez~do you need anymore covers?

Princeton ~no mom I'm fine can I just have some privacy?

Ms.parez~privacy?

Princeton~yes privacy.You know the thing you get when you're alone,no ones bothering you,some nice quiet time to your self?

Ms.Parez~i know what privacy is but are you sure you want that privacy? I can read you a bed time story like old times.

Princeton~Dios bueno mami,no I don't want no bed time story I want privacy,necesito intimidad okay?

Ms.Parez~si,it's just that you're growing up so fast it's just a matter of time before you get well then you're gonna be heading to the college dorm.I thought this could be a way I could spend more time with you before you go but I guess you need privacy more than you need me(leave out)

Princeton~(huff &follow her)look mami I don't need privacy more than you.it's just that I'm getting older and i like to be alone at times and not be treated like a baby you know?I just want some peace and quite time to my self for a little while it's nothing big.

Ms.Parez~I don't want you to grow up.Sometimes i wish that I could turn you back into my little baby boy.

Princeton ~i'll always be your baby boy just in an older version.

Ms.Perez~forever?

Princeton ~(smile)Forever, definitely

Ms.Parez~give me a hug mommy big baby(smile)

Prineceton~you know it(hug her)I love you ma.I'll never get too old for that

Ms.Parez~i love you too and that's what I know.

NEXT DAY
WITH YN

Yn~(hear a knock on the door)Who is it?

?????~it's Tyler

Yn~Tyler??

Tyler~yeah if you'll open the door you probably would recognize me