America POV 2

My head hurts and I desperately need some food and water. But where's Maxon? Then I hear the soft breathing beside me. A sigh of relief escapes me.
"Maxon, are you awake?"
"Yes, dear I'm right here. Are you ok?" This is the second time I've never been bothered by him calling me dear.
"I'll be fine when if we could find some food and water." Then they ( the rebels I don't know which ones yet ) come inside the room where we are locked up and said, "We have a condition for your release,"
"You shot at us on the horse trails, what with and why?" Said Maxon.
"Well if you would listen and quit interrupting us we will tell you. we are the northern rebels, but we have a southern rebel leader and were sent to kill you, but we didn't we shot a low poison dart to put you on your death bed, took some blood and made it look like we shot you and now he sent us to bury you." I was so preoccupied with my head and stomach that I didn't realize the foulest smell I've ever known, rotting bodies.
"So your going to bury us alive?" I ask.
"No, we bury bodies in the woods were you two can make a run for it on your horses."
"How are you going to get us there?" Asked me and Maxon.
"We will carry you and all you guys have to do is act dead."
"Ok let's get to it, who is carrying me and who is carrying Maxon?"
"Lovely Erica will carry the beautiful Queen America, and I ( Andre ) will carry the ever so fair King Maxon." said Andre.