𝟎𝟓 - ❝BINDING CONTRACT.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐒𝐎.. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐃𝐎?"

𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘.

You were taken aback by his sudden comment. It was a while since somebody said something. It was slightly awkward, so you were glad he said something. Despite having to eat. Laughing, you put down your sparkling glass of water down.

"I guess you can say I took an interest in you." You stated. "It may be pathetic, considering you were just a mere stranger and all."

Despite laughing at this statement, he didn't find it humorous or amusing. In fact, he found it offensive! It would've been a honor to kiss him. But he guessed he thought he saw why it was pathetic. Getting attached to a stranger that kissed you? That's pathetic.

"Anyway," You cleared your throat, taking another gulp of the minerals. "I saw your profile. You sleep with women so you have a place to stay, yes?"

He turned red at this statement, choking on his salad as his ears received this. That piece of information was on his profile? What kind of government was this? "You know?"

"Well.." You laughed nervously, adjusting your collar as if it was choking you. "Yes. Only because I had to double check, y'know. You could have STDs, for all I care. Thank God you don't."

"Isn't this an invasion of p-privacy?" He said, gulping all the water he had to cope with such a unbelievable fact.

"Hmm.." You thought, a palm resting on your chin as you thought. "Not really. But maybe. I found out you had a membership subscription with a special condom manufacturer. Coincidently, I'm the owner's cousin. So you know. Pulled some strings."

He morphed into an even violent shade of red, landing his fist vigorously on the table. You were taken aback, flinching suddenly at such a combative action. "You sure have lots of connections.." He chuckled in disbelief. "How do I know you're not some undercover cop or something?"