First encounter

You watched your supply defence against the arts teacher push his hair back for what seemed to be the 20th time this lesson. He was subbing for your actual teacher who was currently in Albania looking for creatures to help with class. Not that you were complaining about the supply.

"Sir?" A hand shot up to get the professors attention. He looked to where the hand was coming from placing the chalk he was writing with down onto the table.

"Yes." He asked looking at the girl who turned out to be Chloe.

"Sir, I was just wondering how old you were." She asked him with a slight grin. "It's just you seem too young to be a teacher." She said fluttering her eyes and twirling her hair in her hand in an attempt to look desirable. You rolled you eyes at her, but you were secretly jealous. His jet black hair and the way he held himself was extremely attractive.

"I'm twenty." He said back with a little smirk on his face. He turned back around and began writing on the board again. You copied down the notes he was making when you felt a nudge on your arm. You looked to your right, it was Jack.

"Yes." You say quietly.

"Are you coming to the party tonight. Aaron hasn't been able to stop talking about you since that game of 7 minutes in heaven that we played last party." Jack whispered with a laugh, well his version of whispering anyway, the quietest he could go was the volume most people used when talking.

"Um I don't k-" A hand tapped on your table. You looked up from your desk and saw the proffessor was now in front of your desk. Your cheeks flushed a bright red and you pretended to pay attention to the work you were meant to be doing.

"Miss Y/l/n, Mr Jacobs." He said addressing you and Jack. You both slowly looked up at him towering over you. "If you talk again you will get a detention." He said with a frown. He walked back to the front of the room and you mentally face palmed. You looked down at your work too embarrassed to look up. Did he hear what Jack said? You thought to yourself.

Jack began to laugh, it was quiet but his giggling was shaking the table. You elbowed him in an attempt to stop him. You held onto the table to try and minimise the shaking.

You glared at him trying to signal him to stop. He looked out you and let out a loud snort. You could see people were beginning to look at you, it was only a matter of time before Professor Riddle wondered how a rabid pig came into the class.

"Jack, stop!" You hissed at him. Jack placed his hands over his mouth to try and mute himself. He snorted again and you nudged him harder. "Jack stop now." You said as quietly but sternly.

"Miss Y/L/N." You heard Professor Riddle say. You lifted your head up to look at him. "Detention with me this evening." He said with a slight smirk. You let out a groan and kicked Jack under the table. Sir had never given anyone a detention before, so you were unsure what to expect.

"Sir! I was talking too, I think I should have a detention." Chloe said, you rolled your eyes.

"No Chloe." Is all sir said back.

After class had finished Jack apologised before exiting the class with the rest of the students and you walked over to where Professor Riddle was. "Um sir, when and where should I go for the detention?" You ask walking up to the desk with him.

He lifted his head up from his work and looked at you, he brushed a piece of hair that was on your face behind your ear and took a step closer to you. You sucked in a breath.

"Sir?" You heard a voice from behind you. Professor Riddle dropped his hand and took a subtle step back. You turned around and saw Chloe was standing near the door her skirt rolled up so her pale thighs were on display.

"Er Y/n just come to my office at 7. Do you know where it is?" He said, you nodded your head even though you didn't and walked towards the door. Chloe give you a snarky smile as you passed her and you watched her lean over his desk so her underwear was showing and ask for help with the homework he had set.

You looked at Tom one last time before you left the class and he looked at you.

You had left your dorm at around 6:50 to be on time to the detention but you had wondered around the fourth floors halls aimlessly trying to find his office.

"Miss Y/n!" You heard Professor Riddle say. You turned around and saw him standing by a door that you had walked past countless times. "I thought you weren't coming." He said and ushered you into his office.

You looked around the small room with two chairs, he pointed to the one opposite the desk indicating you sit there. You obliged. He lent on the wall by the door and pushed his hair out of his face.

"To be honest I've never done this before so I don't really know what to do." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Well I mean you can always let me go." You say back with a smile looking up to him.

"Why? So you can go play 7 minutes in heaven with Aaron?" He asked back. He moved from the wall and sit on the desk.

"Um." You say your cheeks flushing red. "I was hoping you didn't hear Jack saying that. Truth was he wasn't even a good kisser." You say back. Professor leans closer to you.

"Well, that's teenage boys for you. You need someone more mature." He said smiling at you, you couldn't tell whether he was being serious or joking.

"What, like you?" You say with a laugh. Tom looked at you intently, the atmosphere changed, there was a tension that was not there previously.

"I don't know. I can be rough." He said his eyes darkening.

"I don't know rough can be kind of fun." You say looking up at him defiantly. He stood up from the table and be lent down to your level, his hands on the arm of your chair. He brought his head close to yours so your lips were almost touching. One slight movement and you would be kissing. "Professor." You say seductively.

"It's Tom, call me Tom." He said back roughly.

"Tom." You say back and he licks his lips. You looked at him and moved your head a centimetre closer. Tom chuckled and closed the gap. Before you could wrap your hands around his neck and deepen the kiss he moved away.

"Er, I- there's nothing really for you to do here, so you can go." He said standing by the wall.

You stood up, blushing profusely. Was the kiss that bad? You began walking to the door but stopped when you got to Tom.

"You said I need someone more mature." You say. "Maybe I want someone rough as well." You look up at him when you say this.

"What you're proposing is extremely inappropriate Y/n" Tom says. He walks over to the door, probably to send you on the way. "But fuck it." He said walking over to you, one of his hands cupped your face and the other was above you on the wall blocking your escape.

He kissed you hard, your hands held onto his waist pulling him closer to you. His thumb caressed your cheek as he kissed you. He bit your lip lightly and you moaned which allowed him to enter his tongue into your mouth.

You felt his dick growing on your belly and one of your hands moved from his waist to squeeze his dick. Tom moaned which made you smile.

His hand moved from your chin to your throat squeezing your neck. You undid his trousers and rubbed his dick through his pants.

He pushed you down to the floor. "Suck my dick slut." He said roughly. You maintained eye contact with him as you pulled his pants down and audibly gasped when you saw the size of it. You stuck out your tongue licking the tip, your hands holding onto his dick removing your hands in the same time you moved your head up and down his dick.

"Oh fuck." He moaned out, his hands held your hair in a ponytail keeping it out of your way. You moved up and down faster, Tom lent his head back so he was looking at the ceiling and shut his eyes in absolute pleasure. He stopped you after a few more seconds pulling you up and walking you over to the desk.

He pushed you onto the desk your front pressed against the hard, cold, mahogany wood. He lifted your skirt up and you moaned.