We all take cover under a table.  Why are their zombies attacking?  Are they even zombies?  They're not biting anyone like regular zombies.

"What's going on?"  Cyrus says quietly, making sure he doesn't draw the attention of the zombies. 

"We gotta get outta here!" Andi says.

"Uh...guys? Seb shutters.  We look in his direction, the zombies are staring at us.

"H-Him" they growl walking towards us.  Him?  Are they pointing at us? 

"Come on," EJ says, lifting us up.  We start to run towards the exit, but when something that looks like Green Goblin's pumpkin bomb drops next to my foot, beeping, separating me from my friends, who thankfully made it to the exit.

"Ricky, come on!" Big red says.

I was about to run, but then it stops beeping, until it goes off, letting out an explosion of brown gas hits us, throwing me across the mall and away from my friends.  As I try to get up, I see the zombies, guarding the exit and my friends aren't there.

No one's around, and I'm not about to be killed by zombies.  I get up and start to fly in the air, the gold energy balls in my hands.  At my sides, I see broken pieces of debris flying next to me surrounded by gold vapor.  I throw my hands forward and the debris fly, crushing the zombies.

"That was easy" I mumble to myself.

Then, more of the brown fog starts to cover the floor.  I think it's doing something to me, the room starts to spin, my head starts banging and everything turns black, the only thing I can see was the brown fog.

I start to see more zombies walking towards me.  I generate 2 balls of energy in my hands, but then I see something else.  Someone walking forward, the zombies backed up and now I get a good look at him.

  Someone walking forward, the zombies backed up and now I get a good look at him

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Call me...

"Nightmare."

Just like that, he and the zombie vanish. I start to hear those voices all over again, but it's not the same ones I've been hearing, they're different.

"You are useless. Nobody cares about you, not your friends, not your dad, not anyone. Your other voices want you to die, so if you won't grant their wishes, I will."

I then see this "Nightmare" guy far from me. As I try to take one step, the ground drops, like in my nightmare, making me fall flat on my face. As I try to get up, I see some of the brown fog take the form of Nightmare. He raises his arm and it turns back into flesh. The next thing I know he punches me and I roll across the floor.

I quickly get back up, I try to blast Nightmare again, but he dodges, he knees me in the stomach then pounds my back, making me fall to the ground. He then grabs me by my hood and throws me back. I still only blackness, but I'm pretty sure I just hit a tree.

I get back up, but before I could do anything, he grabs me by my hair and makes me look up. He raises his other hand and brown vapor from his hand blast in my face. I scream in pain, I feel my eyes glow gold, and I accidentally a single massive blast of energy that blows Nightmare back.

I feel exhausted from that amount of power and I fall back to the ground.

As I try to get back up, I feel a grip crushing my neck. Nightmare lifts me off the ground. "I promise you I will kill you, and it's gonna be slow, and painful," he says. Brown gas starts to emit brown gas the messes with my head. I feel my chest start to crush and my body about to give up.

But then something happens that makes him let go of me. I see him rolling across the floor, I also see EJ, Nini, Gina, Lily, and Howie. That's the last thing I see before I blackout.

I wake up with this painful sting covering my body. I wake up still at the Mall, with Nini, EJ, Gina, Lily, and Howie surrounding me. "You okay, Curls?" EJ asks. I slowly nod my head. "Where are the others?" I ask.

"They're outside. We told them we would come in and get you, so let's go, you can tell us what happened later" Gina says.

EJ and Howie help me up and I wrap my arms around them, helping me out.

I can't get over what just happened, out of everyone, why was this Nightmare guy after me? Another person gets added to the "I hate Ricky Bowen" list, along with my mom, Todd, and Andrew. What does this Nightmare guy have against me?

Finally! I've been trying to add the villain, I just didn't know when I would add it in, so I reread Under the Maska and Teenager with Attitude, so I figured the best place for it to happen was at the Mall, hope you enjoy. BTW, if anyone wants to recreate the villain's suit or give them a better name, please do! Just let it be related to fear, like Scarecrow. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.