"Of course you realize, Eli, this means war" he smirks, grabbing a green noodle.

"Peace was never an option" I wink. "Oh, hey, Jack" I lie. He fell for my trick and looks behind him, giving me time to hit him on the face again.

"It's on, Caswell," he says as he hits me on the heaf, laughing. After that, we were frantically hitting each other, laughing, and jumping around like 2 little kids, I wasn't even using my super-speed and I was faster.

"Boys!"

We both turn to see Nini and Gina giggling at us. "we're leaving" they say. Nini's head falls on Gina's shoulder laughing at us. We both drop our noddles, Ricky pays for his bunny and we both speed walk out. The minute we're away from everyone, waiting for them to come out, we both start laughing. I wrap my arm around him and he digs his laughing face in my shoulder.

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

We were walking down the halls of the mall, I was getting pretty bored, but I see Nini staring off at something with a grin. The only in that direction that's worth staring at is Gina and EJ talking and giggling.

"You looking at Gina and EJ?" I ask.

"No, them" Nini points at Kourtney and Howie, who were talking and laughing, they did seem pretty close. "Okay, so?" I ask, Nini looks at me and giggles.

"I've never seen Kourt like this with any boy, she totally likes him, whether she would admit it or not."

"Well, why don't you go pry it outta her" I nudge her. She smiles and moves a curl out of my hair before walking over to them. I can't help but smirk at her.

"You 2 close?"

I turn to Jack and grin. We kinda got a little closer over the time, he's a pretty cool guy if I do say so myself, we also have a lot in common, he says he loves to skate, I'm thinking of taking him to the Skate House.

"Yeah, she's my oldest friend, she kinda helped me through my troubles. My parents fight a lot and I'm not in...the best relationship with my mom. She's kinda there for me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he says.

"Nah, it's fine. But hey, I see you and Walker are close" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Uh, yeah, actually. I'm his oldest friend, I've kinda...always stuck with him, no matter how shy he used to be. He had some parent troubles himself that I helped him through, so he's kinda better now."

We both look at Walker who had a goofy grin on his face, he's too busy sketching in his journal to even notice. For a sweet and humble guy, he doesn't look like he had any problems

"What about you, you got any mommy or daddy issues?" I ask, making him laugh.

"Nah, I'm kinda close with my dad. He's a Pilot so I know a lot about Airplanes, and I really only see my mom in summer."

"That's cool," I say.

Before I can say anything else, the ground starts to shake. "Do you guys feel that?" Walker asks. Before anyone could respond, we hear a loud crash knocking us to the ground, screams not too far behind. We slowly get up and I help up Jack.

"What was that?" Amber asks. We all start to hold onto each other and run away. Of course, something had to happen when we don't have suits, and our friends are there.

We make it to the food court. But then we hear another crash, we look and finally see what's causing this. They look like...zombies?

zombies?