Gina's outfit

"Yeah, I guess we are, Mrs

"Yeah, I guess we are, Mrs. Blue" I smile, earning her a laugh, but also a cute snort. She quickly covers her mouth and looks around to see if anyone was paying attention. "No one heard that" I rub her shoulder chuckling.

We all head inside and pay for our tickets and food. I look to see Ash and Lily talking and giggling, they seemed to get along very well. Before we walk into the movies, Gina pulls me away from the group.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks. I nod my head, she seemed really worried and it's kinda worrying me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"So, when I look into the future, I'm calling these visions now. I kinda lied about not seeing anything when I touched Ricky. I saw him at the Mall, it was a total wreck and there was brown fog everywhere, Ricky was in all the chaos. And there was this other guy, in a weird scarecrow mask, he was hurting him, really bad. The last thing I saw was that Scarecrow guy holding him by his neck. I'm really scared that might happen today."

Her voice was getting higher as she kept talking. I grab her hands, getting her attention.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. We know it will be at the Mall, so I'll tell Nini, Lily, and Howie, we'll just keep our eyes on him. I promise you, nothing bad is gonna happen to us or him."

"Thanks, Eej" she smiles. I give her a quick hug and we walk into the theaters. When we take our seats, I start to eat the Popcorn, but Gina pushes my hand away.

"Don't eat all the popcorn before the movie starts."

"That's what we have to tell him all the time" Ashlyn laughs. I roll my eyes at them and wait for the movie to start.

During the movie, Gina and my hands kept touching in the Popcorn and I tried my best not to go crazy, I'd mumble a quick sorry and go back to the movie.

The movie ended and it was the afternoon. After we go to the mall, we ended going to a bunch of stuff and a toy store. I talked to Nini, Lily, and Howie about Ricky, we all said we would keep our eyes on Curls. I look at Ricky and Gina, Gina was showing Ricky different kinds of stuffed animals he was smirking at, they seem to get along quickly.

I look at a toy doll and it reminded me of when Ash and I would use to play with her dolls and my action figures.

"Remember this, ash?" I ask her in a funny voice, showing her the toy doll. "You're such a child," she says. I roll my eyes at her and find a disc. I put it on my head and try to spin it around like how Curls and I used to as kids.

"You still can't do that" Ricky walks up to me laughing. "And you still need stuff animals," I say pointing at the stuffed bunny in his hands. "Gina got it for me okay?" He rolls his eyes at me.

I look behind him and find a purple pool noodle. I quickly grabbed it and hit Ricky on the head. "Hey!" He says. I try to hit him again, but I miss and he grabs a noodle himself.