SID IS FOR MONU & MONU IS FOR SID ALWAYS

Hey dear readers, I just got a new idea. So, yeah here you go...

............................................................

It's after there picnic fiasco. Karan clearly told Monami that he's always going to think about her like she is a rich, privileged and spoilt brat and because of her kind of people, his brother died.

So, Monami decided to completely avoid Khadoosh Shergill for good. She thought that, the person who always judges her, can't be her partner. So, she decided to never explain anything to anyone as she's tired now explaining and defending herself everytime. She decided to only focus on her training and nothing else.

So, she started to ignore Karan, Sanju and even Faizi & the other recruits. She will stop herself from helping anyone in the academy. She haven't cried yet, it was last on that picnic night and that's it, not anymore.

Everyone has noticed that and were confused of Monami's this behaviour but being her best friend, Sid knew everything about what happened between her and Karan and why she is behaving like that. And he supports her in this because he knows that how it feels to be heartbroken.

That chirpy, bubbly and happy go lucky girl is gone and stiff, focused and a little rude girl is here who doesn't smile at all.

Everyone is missing the old Monami now and doesn't like this Monami. Karan has had enough now so, he went to ask Sid about all this. Sid was seating with Faizi and Sanju.

Karan - Ab bahot ho gya Monami ka natak Siddharth. Hua kya hai use? Do mahine ho chuke hai uske ase behaviour ko. Main use isliye kuch nahi keh raha just because vo apni training me pura dhyan deti hai aur baki sab se achi hai magar ab aur natak nahi chalega uska.

Sid also has had enough now because he's done seeing his Monu get hurt every damn time because of this man.

Sid - To aap ye mujhse kyu pu6 rahe hai SIR? (Stressing on sir) Khudse pu6ie, vesebhi vo ab jo ban gai hai aap hi ki to meherbani hai. Ek baat batao, tumhe kese bura lag jata hai jab koi tumhari life ke bareme baat kare, to dusro ki life nahi hoti hai kya? Tum ye kehte ho ke hum tumhe nahi jante to tum hume konsa jante ho jo hume judge kar rahe ho? Apne ye double standards hai na, apne pass rakho. Tumhare certificate ki, ke hum ache hai ya bure, hume koi zaroorat nahi hai.

And he leaves from there to find his Monu.

Faizi - Janaab aapne kuch kaha hai na Monami Tsunami ko?

Sanju - Kaho hi hogo sirji varna yo Chirkut aur yo doctorni aso badlo huo na hote.

Karan - Jo sach tha vahi kaha hai maine. Rich, spoilt brats hi to hai ye dono.

Faizi/Sanju - Karan/Sirji!!!

Sanju - humo har chij me aapka sath deyo hai sirji magar is bar nahi.

And Sanju leaves.

Faizi - Tum kabhi nahi badal sakte Karan. Humne socha tha ke yeh ek Monami hai jo tumhe tumhare is dard se, is taklif se apne is guilt se aazad hone me aur apni zindagi firse jine me madad karegi par nahi ulta tumne use hurt kar diya aur ab to hum bhi nahi chahege ke Monami aur hurt ho.

And Faizi also leaves before Karan could say anything. On the other side, the training is finished and everyone is free right now. Sid went to Monami. She was seating silently and thinking about something deeply. Sid has seen enough now. He knows that she is thinking about Aunty Mahajan and from some time, he's also missing his mummyji (not Mrs. Batra).

Monami was just seating there and was thinking about her mother. And Karan, Faizi and Sanju also came there coincidentally. All of a sudden, music started to play and Sid came with a guitar. Monami smiled seeing him with a guitar. She hasn't seen trainners there yet.