yeah

Draco pulls y/n close  breath blow past your cheek he pushes himself back and starts feeding you spoonfuls of caviar. He unzips his trousers and pisses on you slowly you moan loudly. As he does it and caviar falls out of your mouth, it feels so good the warm liquid hitting your skin covering the caviar that was once in your mouth. Piss running down your body. You clench in anticipation for his throbing golden rod draco then dips down and starts eating the caviar from your skin. Lapping up the piss and caviar, he touches your tender tender breasts. Draco then gets his long glazed golden rod and starts rubbing it in between your breasts. You moan softly as he tenderly tittyfucks you. Draco then releases from the pleasure and the sound of your tender moans, the white liquid then trails down your body. He scoops some of his cum off your breasts and brings it to your mouth and tells you to lick. You then proceed to lick the creamy liquid from his figures. He pulls out a knife, you shiver as he puts it to your lower stomach, completely submissing to him. He then cuts your stomach a bit drenching the knife in your blood. Then he proceeds to lick the red covered blade. You orgasm with that not even being touched,  just the thought of him hurting you bringing upmost pleasure, through the sound of your moans you tell him to pour hot hot candle wax all over your breasts. He does as you ask, the heat gently burning you while you throb from the burning in between your tender pillows of flesh protecting  your hole of glory. He then slowly pulls away and takes off his draco malfoy skin suit to reveal... voldemort. You shiver in anticipation of actually dying you could never think of actually being killed by the hands of draco, but voldemort? He'd happily slaughter you, you cum a second time from the thought of being dominated by a man such as himself. Voldemort then grabs the knife and starts stabbing you gently making your death slow and painful the soft pain that has mixed with pleasure over takes you as you being to sing fight song. You finally die and then dumbledoor bursts through the door with a double barrel shotgun and puts 2 bullets through voldemorts brain. Dumbledoor being a tender man holds you and slowly drags down your panties as he grabs his 13 inch rasputin cock and shoves it slowly into you. You then awake from your slumber and realise it was all a dream all along. Your cum stained sheets feel by cold around your body as you remember none of this actually happened you start to cry; dumbledoor never preformed necrophilia on you, draco never titty fucked you, voldemort never killed you.