"You could get hurt, what are you doing, trying to flirt with her?! I'm sure that whoevers b*tch she's he'll gladly let you have her after we beat them."

He leaned in my direction and took a better look at me.

"Hmm, you're pretty nice, we could have some fun together after I beat up all these f*ckers."

Ok I know wich one of them I'm taking down first. Man that speek up was all big and muscular but it didn't sacered me. By saing this he sealed his fate, I'll kill him. Well if someone don't be faster. Ran, Rindo and even the guy worried about me seemed to be ready to kill. No if I have something to say about it, he's mine.

"Whatever let's beat them up and then we can settle which one of ours gangs is the strongest since we're all already here."

Finally we can get to the fight. Izana didn't say anything the whole time but now he nodded.

"Fine by me, feel free to start."

"Hey don't think to much bout yourself!"

One of the three rushed to Izana ready to trow the punch. Izana didn't even move. Instead Kakucho stood before him and blocked the hit. Izana smiled and headed away from the fight. So he's just gonna look. Fine more fun for me. The guy that attacked Izana seemed like he want to say him something but Kakucho's fist made him shut up. And like that the fight began. I immediatly went after the guy who insulted me before, I'm not letting anyone else to have him. Ran and Rindo also started after him but when they noticed me they wisely decided to stay out of my way. Instead they found some other victims. Oponent gangs vice capitans I assume. Poor guys never stood a chance against these two. I didn't pay them more attention and instead headed straight to my opponent. He noticed me running against him and grined.

"You have a dead wish girl? Then let me grant it for y-"

I didn't let him finish and shot a kick to his jaw but managed to cover it. I didn't mind it. I hoped he'll put a good fight, otherwise it won't be fun.

"No, I thought you had one when you insulted me."

He seemed angry that I was toying with him. It made me smile. I threw punch directed on his nose to distract him. He immediately tried to block it but in mean time I kicked him in the stomach. He backed away and hold hands where I kicked him. This fight is boring, maybe I should just knock him of and find better opponent. On the other side I could play wiht him a bit more before finnishing him. I can get over people calling me b*tch but talking about me as someone elses b*tch and talking about me like I'm not even there and like I have no own will like he did was too much. This one is not getting from it so easly. How should I make him regret it. Countless ideas crossed my mind but we were in midlle of fight and no matter hhow much he pissed me of I didn't wanted to waste all time only on him. He straightened up and glared at me.

"That's all you got b*tch? To bad it won't be enought to defeat me. Shame I didn't want to break your pretty face."

He got ready to punch me. I think I know what I'll do.

"Hey, before you said that you wanna have fun with me right."

I moved to side to dodge his attack, I put my leg in his way and pushed him on the ground. Then I catch his arm in joints locking technick Rindo taught me. I liked look on his face, he had no idea what just happened. Bright smile apeared on my lips.

"Then let's have some fun."

With satisfing crack I broke his arm. His expresion combinated shock, suprise and fear, it was priceless.