The Rubies and Sapphires part 2

Začať od začiatku

Sapphire: Sapphires like us are valuable and being blessed by the diamond, You're by far the most valuable.

Ruby: While we are common you also got blessed by the diamond they wouldn't shatter you if the blame was mine.

Ruby Y/n: It wasn't your fault.

Sapphire Y/n: It doesn't matter whether we live or die we only exist due to the diamonds wanting gems that have more power than the original.

Ruby Y/n: If we are shattered they'll just harvest us and our blessing will be passed down.

Sapphire Y/n: You two are more important than us you ha- had the rest of your life's ahead of you. *They both grow a solemn look*

Sapphire: It's not your fault either it was a no win situation.

Ruby: They would have shattered one of us if not two of us.

Sapphire Y/n: yeah but still I wish we could have done more.

After a few seconds in silence Ruby Y/n breaks the silence

Ruby Y/n: I think the first thing we need to do is assign nicknames.

Sapphire Y/n, sapphire, ruby: what do you mean nicknames.

Ruby Y/n: it is going to get really annoying if one of calls the other and the wrong gem show up. So we need to assign nicknames for each other.

Sapphire Y/n: okay lets call you two *points at sapphire and ruby* sapphire and ruby while we'll *moves finger in between yourself and Y/n (R)* be called Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. sound fair. 

everyone else: sure.

Sapphire Y/n: Okay then we should probably find a more manageable place and maybe join the rebels.

Sapphire: That could prove to be deadly for us.

Ruby Y/n: We don't have a better option if we're to survive.

Ruby: We should try and make a plan where we can escape if the meeting goes wrong.

Sapphire Y/n: You're right we should wait before meeting them.

Ruby: We should try to explore and set up a base.

Sapphire Y/n: just in case we do get found by any of them we should either get a disguise or fuse together so they don't know who we are.

Ruby Y/n: That is the best course of action.

Sapphire: does fusion usually feel like that though.

Sapphire Y/n: Yeah that form didn't feel like me. It was more like I was in a strangers body.

Ruby Y/n: No its never felt like that. before it was like me but bigger.

Sapphire Y/n: whatever that was we can probably get used to it by doing it more. *starts waving hands in front of him panickingly* If everyone wants to. I don't want to force anyone to do something they don't want to do.

Ruby Y/n: *puts his hand on Sapphire Y/ns* its alright dude. I think you're right.

Ruby: so should we fuse and make that form

Sapphire: yes

everyone stands up together and reach their hands out and grabs each other to attempt fusion. they wait 5 minutes and nothing happened.

Sapphire Y/n :anything happen yet

Ruby Y/n: *opens eye* nope nothing

Ruby: what are we doing wrong

Sapphire: maybe we need to think back on what we did when we all fused. We made contact with each other, and our goals and thoughts synchronized. So we focused, made contact with each other, and our thoughts synched but it didn't seem to work. I guess we need to pair up the way we did before.