Give A Fuck To Life 1.1

Dear diary... ,

"Father you wanted to talk to me?" "Yes Alexandra come here" Her father responded to her question pretty calmly but on the face from the Old Man who already got white hair, she could see its about something serious.

"Your homeschooling is ending tomorrow. You will go to the blackwell Academie" Did she  just hear everything good or what did her father just sayed, HER! Going to a real school.

A smile came to her face she is so excited all her life her parents were so strict towards her. She was never allowed to go to out without them she never had friends or anything like that, she only knew 3 person in her life, her brother Gabriel and her parents.

"I decided like that because I want you to meet with Nathan prescott. You must know that the Prescott's and willow's are good partners who own Acadia Bay." "Yes father I will not disappoint you" Alexandra smiled at her father she was so happy.

"But you will only talk to Nathan Joshua Prescott, I don't want my daughter to talk to low rank people who are just poor and want our money. Not that you end up being a mistake like your brother Gabriel." Alexandra really didn't care about the words from her father she was just happy that she will get a friend in further.

Soon I will have my first friend.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here I was in a school bus, stay calm Alexandra just go throw your basics. My name is Alexandra willow, I have orange hair that goes to my chest, my hair makes my blue eyes even shine out more and the make up is really decent.

The school bus stopped and Alexandra got out.
Good now i need to find nathan presscott

First thing Alexandra did was looking throw the campus. The school had a really beautiful field with stone paths leading into the school and out of school. I middle one of those fields she saw a stage which told her that a theater is going to be here soon.

A girl with short brown hair was sitting on a box which was in top of the stage because Alexandra couldn't find nathan she went up to that girl to interdruce herself even though her father is strict against it.

I mean what could happen other than becoming friends?

"Pardon me, I would like to interdruce myself. My name is Alexandra willows I'm 16 years old" The girl with the short hair looked shocked at her, now that Alexandra was more near her she saw that this girl is having a punk-rock style, nothing that she would be allowed to wear. "Chloe price, but wait your a one of the willows one of the people who own this shit town? You know just asking cuz some shit has been talked about your fucked family and the Prescott's"

Now Alexandra was the one who looked shocked at the girl but before she could answer some person interrupted the conversation. The man was a person of colour, he was wearing a black suit showing off that he is important he is also bald. Alexandra knew as principal Wells like the name says he is the principal of this school.

"Miss Price can't you read the sign and also smoking in a none smoking area is not allowed especially not for people under the age of 18" now that Alexandra realized it there was a shield who sayed that going on top of the stage was not allowed and also was Chloe price holding a cigarette.

"I am sorry but I need to give you detention for that" principal wells wasn't even looking at Alexandra, it's not like she said something yet. "What I am totally not going to come to detention I couldn't care less" "Miss Price be careful what you are saying or i could suspend you too" this conversation is going into totally wrong direction "Well do what you want i don't care about fucking detention" "THATS ENOUGH PRICE YOU ARE GETTING SUSPENDED"

Oh no... What should I do I don't want Chloe to get suspended she could be my first friend and my family has a lot of power in Acadia Bay so the principal has no other choice than to listen.

Should i help Chloe or not...?