Chapter 11 ~ Worst Quidditch Match Ever

Start from the beginning

But after I turned the first corner, Malfoy was right there. Oh, and his pet pug was there, too.

"So, Drakie," she perked up. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"I dunno, anything you want," he replied, smirking.

She giggled and started snogging him. EW!

So, just to be funny, I kicked her.

"OW!" she yelped. "What the--"

"Who's there?!" It was Percy. Uh-oh. BUSTED!

They both ran down the hall and I just stood there, not moving a muscle. Percy came by, looking around and saw that no one was there. He went back the other way and I huffed out a sigh of relief. I took off the cloak carefully and started walking back to the Gryffindor Tower. But when I turned the first corner, I was caught by someone and pinned against the wall.

Malfoy.

"Oh, where's your girlfriend? Ran off, I suppose?" I asked in a rude tone.

"Why the bloody hell were you spying on us, Potter?! You had NO right to invade--"

"Your make out session? Well, last time I checked, no one was supposed to be out of bed, except for Prefects and Head Boy and Girl!"

"Well, then, why are you out of bed?" he snapped back.

Shit, he got me.

"Mr. Malfoy! I suggest you let go of Miss Potter so that she can go back to the Gryffindor Tower." It was Dumbledore.

Malfoy did as he was told, gave me a dirty look, and left.

"I suggest you get some sleep, Miss Potter. You have a match tomorrow," he said, smiling at me. "Good night."

*******

The next morning, it was storming outside. The match, however, wasn't cancelled and I was now scared for my life. Everyone thought that nothing bad was going to happen during the match today. It showed that Dumbledore was not against playing in storms.

At breakfast, I was sitting there, not touching my eggs or juice. Hermione and Ron seemed worried and Harry started telling me that nothing bad was gonna happen today. But we both knew that he was lying when he said that.

I followed Harry to the locker rooms, not saying a word. On the way there, Malfoy gave me an evil smirk, followed by Parkinson, Crabbe, and Goyle. Malfoy was the only person that would actually try to hurt me while I was out there today. And what he was capable of doing to me was a scary thought that I had to live with every summer at the Malfoys.

I changed into my uniform and was sitting on the bench, thinking about what could happen today. My whole body was shaking and I didn't want to leave. Harry came by and sat beside me.

"It's gonna be okay, Max. Nothing's gonna happen while we're out there. Just trust Dumbledore, okay?"

I nodded. We both got up and hugged each other for a long time. Oliver was calling us and we went to join the others. We mounted our brooms as the doors opened up and we were up in the air.

The minutes were going by fast already and Harry nor the Seeker on Hufflepuff had found the Snitch. I couldn't see anything due to all the rain hitting my goggles. But I somehow managed to get the Quaffle into Hufflepuff's goal one time. The Snitch went right past me and right to Harry, but it went out of his grasp and he went after it. But that was when the Seeker from Hufflepuff flew right past me and almost knocked me off my broom. The two went after the Snitch up in the sky where I couldn't see them anymore. But then I saw a body come falling down after ten seconds.

Oh, shit.

One of the Chasers from Hufflepuff bumped into me and I went after them. I went past Malfoy and his loser friends, where I heard their taunting in my ears. I almost ran into the Ravenclaws, but I regained my balance and kept going.

But suddenly, it got colder. My goggles were fogging up and I saw ice forming, making it hard to see anything. I was worried about Harry, because he was still in the sky, looking for the Snitch. Even though I couldn't see anything, I started flying up to the sky to look for him.

At that point, I didn't know what to do next but to just fly around the sky and look for Harry. I saw lighting and a stormy cloud that was shaped like a dog. I finally found Harry. But that was when a Dementor came up to me and started sucking everything out. Everything that I had.

I couldn't focus on anything else but staying alive. But if the Dementor sucked all of my soul, then I would be dead. So I did the next thing that I didn't intend on doing.

I fell off my broom and started falling from the sky.