Yandere One Shot [ Gojo ;; 2nd part ]

Please read the previous part
before proceeding here. Thanks !

How'd you guys like the Yandere
one shot ? Lol. Also I'll be drawing
anyone's OC with Gojo from a scene
in this fanfic. The first 2 people will
be lucky. Just say "Pls draw my oc x
Gojo" or something, and the first two
comments that pop out of my notifs
will have their OC drawn. But please do
informed it takes me time to draw,
specially when the OC is not detailed.
If you don't trust my drawing skills,
have a few examples of my drawing.

If you don't trust my drawing skills,have a few examples of my drawing

This is my OC btw, "Riel"

This is my OC btw, "Riel". He's based on me irl. "Riel" coming from my irl name, and my hairstyle. Lol. I use reference poses btw.

School AU ; Genderfluid Y/N (they/them pronouns)

One shot second part "Renascence"

________________________________________

Spare me from this misery, I had been locked up here for too long, counting the days and hours that kept me awake. I'm starting to lose myself-- mainly, my sanity. A few days is too long for me-- it had only been 3 nights in this house, yet I was already losing my mind.

I was folly over believing such nonsense coming from Gojo. I had once again, made a mistake. Whose fault it was for making me lose my sanity, was myself. I have been trick twice in a row. It hurted.

I wonder what's happening in the outside world. Have my parents and friends been searching for me ? If they did try to find me, Gojo would be one of the people who they would interrogate with questions. Knowing my friends, they would be suspicious of him.

The lock from the room's door finally clicked open. "Come have dinner with me, Y/N. You're going to love this."

The usual viand I had for the past few days was set on the table once again. I gulped down the food. Despite it tasting bland, and like the usual, I had to eat. I had to survive and avoid the hunger. My usual meals are just dinner and a midnight snack. No matter how salty the natto tasted like, I had no choice but to swallow it for my own good.