𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟣𝟤. 𝑀𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑔𝑔𝓈

Sapnap

We all cuddle happily on the couch watching infinity war.. It was good, I was Honstly more focused on giving Dream affection through. 'My clingy affectionate raven hair' he was giving a quick loving Glace.

'Me and my 17 inches' I say softly in his ear.

Dream heated up.. damn he liked it..  I smirk 'you know we wouldn't mind doing round two right now on this damn couch' I say in his ear.

'Sush you pervert' Dream muttered.

'Sapnap be talking about  railing you hm?' Punz said smirking.

Dream just nodded.. looking st the tv.. Punz grabed the remote  pausing the moving 'now darling when talking to me I expect your eye conntect' Punz said sudactively pulling Dream closer making the blanket  fall revilibg a very evadint bonner..

'Mm I think baby needs a punishment for directing his tops' I added  pushing my meber on his leg.

'I aggrie' Punz said.

That bonner must be hurting him 'Punzy how long have you had that problem' I questioned.

Punz looked to the clock  'about an hour..' he admitting.

'Baby what you say~ round two' I say softly groning.

'Mmm why don't you fuck echother' Dream shot at us.

'We have before you came didn't really fell the same when when we did with you' Punz said with a grone.

Punz is getting annoyed I can tell and you don't want that when he's horney.. 'Darling please just let us peg you' Punz whines.

Dream was smirking ah he wants to see us break in a sexual  mood hm? 'You don't wanna see us like that' Punz said undressing his bottoms.. smirking..

Dream smirked as Punz pulled him over taking off his shorts saving it stright up him 'bonce darling' he demands..

Wtf what about me?  'What am I to sit here and watch  you two have fun' I say cockly as Dream does what Punz wanted making Punz grone.

'Wait a moment you impatient fucking horney bastered' Punz moaned out grabing Dreams hips Pounding stright into him.. 'ahh~ Punz' Dream moaned.

Soon Punz fell 'stop bounceing~'Punz said grunting looking to me.

I smirk pushing right on in.. Pounding as hard as possible. Soon we swaped laying degale  I got to see his life pleasure  expressions.. while we pound him into tomrrow.

'Shit we have a leak' I grone our felling Dream release down my legs.

'Ahh~ shit sorry  sapdaddy' Dream  whimpered  out.

'It's fine babyboy~ just tells us how much pleaser  you truly are in' I say with a grone.

I kiss his cheek while groneing  making him leak my cum.. same with Punz.. 'fuck~ mm were going all damn night' Punz said.

And that what we did many prostion  switches  right now Dreams pinned to the back of the couch while we blow out his back making him moan whine and whimper.

'Jesus fuck you two are going deep' Dream yelped out.

'We did say we were gonna punish you yes?' Punz said hella sudactively.

Our cum was leaking down the couch onto the floor and it looked amzing.. soon a note  around 1am came under the door.. 'I'm so fucking tired'Dream whined.

'Just a little longer' I say sudactively yet tirdly close to my next climax.

Soon we both cummed for the 20th time.. leaving him.. and leaving him messy because we were tired as shit.. and said we'd deal with the letters later.

›God damn what happend  to movie?...