The ~vibrator~

So Bakugou Katsuki was being a brat and he was  getting on everyone nerves but he was getting on izuku nerves more.

Izu:KATSUKI!!!

Kat:WHA- oh h-hey izu

Izu:go in my dorm and I want to see u without clothes on or your punishment is gonna be worst. Got it?

Kat:y-yes

Kat run upstairs and do everything izu says BC he was scared of what his punishment was gonna be.

Izu:hey guys.

Mina:hey midobabe.

Izu:ummm if I was u I will kinda turn the music up or put something to close your ears bc I'm about to punish kat.

Iida:Don't gotta tell me twice.

Iida turned the music up.

Everyone started laughing.

Izu went upstairs to find a scared naked kat on his bed.

Izu:now what should your punishment be?

Kat:...

Izu:don't be so scared now brat!! U was being all bratty downstairs.

Kat:I'm sorry.

Izu:tch

Izu went into the bathroom and come back won a vibrator,gag,ropes,cock ring.

Kat:w-wait izu I'm s-sorry. Plz don't use those on me.

Izu:if u not quiet soon I leave you here for 3 hours.

Kat:...

Izu:good

Izu put the vibrator in him,right on his sweet spot.He put the gag in his mouth,then he tied kat hands and feet's to the bed posts He then put the cock ring on kat cock so he won't cum,he then grab the remote to the vibrator.

Izu:now I'm gonna leave u here for 1 hour.

Kat:m-no-m

Izu start playing with the vibrator and kat start moaning a lot.Izu then sit down and play with kat.

Kat POV:It going faster!!!

Kat:mmmm~|ngh~|ahh~

After 50 minutes.

Kat POV:I can't cum. Plz I wanna cum.

Kat then start crying bc it to much.

Kat POV: plz stop. I'm sorry. I won't be a brat anymore. Plz stop this.

Kat then tap the head board 3 times.|||||||||||||||||||||||||||317 words.(not excluding this)