Tercera Reserección, El Devorador de Mundos

Start from the beginning

"Amantes Cero!" Ochako shouts, firing the cero from within her manacles. The blast destroys the binds around Ochako's arms and rips through the room freeing the brunette and flying directly at Monoma and Spinner.

With no time to react to the blast both Monoma and Spinner are both engulfed by the hellfire green beam of reishi blasting through the hideout. Chairs and tables were blasted apart sending splinters and shrapnel flying in the same direction of the blast. Both villains were incinerated almost instantly as the beam slammed into the two of them. The destruction of the hideout alerts nearby heroes and police to the sudden explosion. As the light dies down Ochako has managed to free herself and is now behind Bakugou trying to free him as well. As the rubble starts to fall and debris settles, Ochako frees Bakugou from the bindings and melts the lock with the soul flame on her ring. As the turn to face the remaining villains Dabi, Kurogiri and Shigaraki himself the familiar zipper of a descorerre opening in the room relieves the two captives.

The gateway into the void between worlds is only illuminated by two piercing draconic red eyes. Before either Kurogiri or Shigaraki can react a hellfire green glow appears from beneath the eyes before as an ocean of fire explodes from the descorerre. The inferno engulfs the remaining area of the villain's hideout. Incinerating Kurogiri in the process leaving Shigaraki alone and without aid. Ochako and Bakugou watch as the titan 10ft tall espada walks out of the portal. Three sets of wings along a humanoid and draconic body. The lower set is made of bones, the next flesh and the last fire. Black smoke escapes from the bone mask covering the espada's face as it turns and glares at Shigaraki. The leader of the league stumbles trying to get away from the dragon however he's too slow. In the blink of an eye the espada had gabbed him by the leg and hoisted him into the air. Raising the villain to eye level, Shigaraki tries to use his decay quirk as a last ditch effort to save himself from the hollow. Grabbing the espada's arm that's grabbing his leg Shigaraki activates his quirk attempting to decay the limb. To no use. The decay quirk doesn't work on souls. Drawing the long, serrated and bone like sword from it's sheath across his hip The espada impales the villain leader.

A moment later Shigaraki awakens, in the afterlife. His soul chain severed and his lifeless body dropped to the floor like a sack of meat. Now that he's a soul he's even more powerless to defend himself from the hollow. Shigaraki is grabbed by the shoulder and force to his knees as the espada raises his sword once more. Expecting another attack he closes his eyes bracing himself for the blow, however it never comes. Instead Shigaraki feels the pommel of the blade press against his forehead. Opening his eyes he sees the espada turn away from him before walking to the two former captives. Where the pommel had been pressed to his head a symbol glows a radiant blue color as his soul begins to turn into white light and dissolves moving on to the soul society. Ochako catches a glimpse of the symbol on the forehead of the former villain leader, 魂葬 meaning Soul Funeral.

"What did you just do to him? Is he dead?" Katsuki asks as the dragon Espada cuts off his muzzle before shifting his attention and staring at the corpse of the former villain leader.

"He sent him to soul society. Through the reincarnation cycle, he performed a Konso or Soul Funeral on his spirit." Ochako explains before turning to face Izuku and watching as he opens a new descorerre back towards UA.

"So he's dead?" Katsuki asks getting up and having the binds around his arms broken by the espada.

"Yeah, he's gone. In the afterlife now probably to be reborn as a new spirit in soul society to go through the cycle once again." Ochako explains before motioning for Bakugou to walk through the portal. "Izuku, are you there?" She asks as Bakugou leaves through the descorerre.

"Now that you're safe. Yes, but the final battle has yet to start. All for One is on the move. I can sense it. Head back to UA. It's not safe here." The echoing voice of the hollow responds motioning for her to leave through the portal. "I'm coming for you All for One." the hollow growls closing the descorrere behind Ochako as she vanishes heading back to UA.