MARRGAY!!!

Authors note:
(This takes place in Roblox lol, like as in like a sword at online type deal where people put on a helmet and like fall asleep and go into a game type deal-)

(Also I updated this to fix all the spelling mistakes lol anyway enjoy the story!)

Albert was at 74J and tippyship's wedding. The sky was clear and sunny with a slight breeze flowing through the area. Albert noted that there was lots of people there that he's never seen before and he felt a bit uncomfortable as a lot of them stared at him like they just got out of the shinning, honestly he wouldn't doubt it if they did. he only really knew lord, tippyship, and 74j. No one else really, maybe fiddlepat but he was just kinda there for him and not someone he talked to much. he shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the two people who sat next to him just kept looking at him. He didn't know if they where yelling, saying something about how fat he was, or just yelling in general about the wedding or some myth thing. At all came out as gibberish as he they yelled into the void.

But he didn't listen to them and just looked ahead at the alter, he actually didn't even know the name of the thing that you got married at. every myth he was sent out to research for kadens thing kept calling him fat or making comments about it his weight. Him being already self conscious about his looks didn't help at all.

Tippyship kept walking up to him a few times and said some things about pain and suffering or whispered it to him through messages that no one else could see. He was weirded out but kept talking to his camera that floated around him for his YouTube channel, witch was by no means easy as so many people kept messing with his camera or crowding around him. He did a blog type thing since Roblox was like a real ish thing. It has so many players and people and community's it was hard to keep track of all of them really. Hell he was his own fandom/kingdom. People would practically Praise the ground he stood on so he was used to the looks and crowding and being in cramped places due to all the people, but he still felt weirded out about the myths. Why couldn't his friends be into something more fun or cool..

As He was talking though all of a sudden messages appeared in front of everyone as the wedding had began. He left he old seat and jumped to one of the front seats as he watched the wedding happen. He was happy to see the two love birds marry. It was beautiful.. and kinda morbid. But as soon as the 'touch lip' happend (as fiddlepat said) they started killing everyone with swords. With surprising good accuracy as people cheered and ran away or fought back. (He honestly loved the killing part)

He mumbled to himself "shit" as he started walking away from the massive herd of body's and people also somehow getting swords themself. He tried to get in a house that was behind all the seats but the doors and window where blocked with a barrier. Just as he accepted he was gonna get sliced up again (it didn't hurt him he just hated being sliced up again and again from alonetraveler before he came here) he saw fiddlepat reach out a hand to him out of the crowd of people. A message popped up for everyone saying it was time for a dance party as the parade of body's stared slowly disappearing.

Fiddlepat had a suit on and looked very professional with red tints to it, how did he even get ahold of that? He smiled in his usual sinister goofy smile and said "needs dance partner?" Albert blushed  and looked down to the ground but took his hand saying "oh why of corse!" They started to dance with each other as a little idea popped in alberts head. He thought it would be funny to take fiddlepat away and dance alone. Mostly for the views and click bait but also to see the myths reaction to it, who knows maybe he might get some into out of him for Kaden.

"Hey there buster let's take this to somewhere more private~" Albert said in a slow cowboy voice as he took fiddlepats hand and started to walk to the edge of the map where no one was at. Albert didn't notice but the camera did see fiddlepat face get a small tint of red slowly creep onto fiddlepats face.