The meet up part 2

Start from the beginning

The girl smacked the back of his head and smiled.

Clint decided to speak up first "um hi we're looking for a person that said to meet them here"

"Ok and what is the persons name?" she asked tilting her head.

"We just call her sprinkles" Natasha piped in.

The girl thought for a moment and studied our faces before gasping.

 "Oh you guys! Red, Bucket, and Crunkle!"she gasped.

"Sprinkles?" Bucky asked.

"BUCKET" She smiled.

"Ya that's me" Bucky gave a small smile back.

"Wait that means your red" the girl now identified as sprinkles said.

"So this must be child" Clint pointed out to the boy in the storm trooper helmet who is now also identified as Child.

"Hi" Child waved. We guessed he was smiling under the helmet.

"We brought you a gift" Clint held up the package and slid it over.

Sprinkles gasped and grabbed it.

"is this it" she smiled like a little kid on Christmas.

"Yup Bob sends his best" Natasha smirked.

Sprinkles tore open the package to reveal a metal gray rat with purple eyes. A robot.

"Aww he's so cute" sprinkles smiled and picked up the small rat and held it to her face.

"Look at him" she shoved the rat into Child's face.

"Whoa the mechanics on this is amazing it must have taken a long time" Child marveled.

"Eh Bob had the parts laying around with the blue prints ready so it was kinda easy for him" Bucky shrugged "pulse he's a bit of an insomniac so it helps" he adds in.

"Oh this is cool" Sprinkles smiled. "Imma name him Bart" she stated proudly.

"Bart it is" Natasha nodding her head.

"Oh hey there's something else in there" Child pointed out.

Sprinkles set down the rat who was newly named Bart down on the counter before reaching back into the bag and pulling out two items wrapped in a dark green leather with twine holding it together p. There were small notes on top of the packages. The package addressed to Sprinkles said...

TO: SPRINKLES 

FROM: SNAKE

hope you enjoy :)

The other item had the same fancy writing but addressed to Child. Sprinkles passed the item over to Child as he read his note.

"Did snake give you those?" Natasha asked.

"Ya it says it's from....." Sprinkles trailed off almost waiting for something.

Natasha paused for a split second before catching on "him" she piped in noticing what Sprinkles was asking.

"Ya it does say it's from him" She finished.

"Can we open it" Child asked politely Sprinkles looked at them waiting for an answer.

"It's from him so I don't see why not" Bucky smiled.

"Cool!" Child said before him and sprinkles carefully opened the wrapping.

Inside the wrapping of sprinkles item was a black dagger with silver accents and a skull in bedded in the tip of the dagger. The dagger also came with a holster that had swirls engraved into the leather.

 The dagger also came with a holster that had swirls engraved into the leather

Inside of Child's item was also a dagger. But this dagger was a white and gold one. The gold accents had designes that looked elegant. The dagger it's self looked like beautiful white marble with more designs etched in.

"Wow" they both gasped.

"This is beautiful I mean it's balanced perfectly!" Sprinkles exclaimed.

"How did snake make this or even get this I mean it looks so fancy. How did he get this" child marveled.

"He knows we're to look" Bucky said covering up for Loki. They will probably have to talk to the god about what to give to kids. Plus those daggers look like some of the ones from Asgard.

"Well we'll have to say thank you to him later" Sprinkles smiled and child nodded his helmet rattling around on his head.

*PING*

Natasha looked at her phone 

STEVE:

New mission, head on back soon.

"Well boys we have to get going soon so let's rap this up" Nat says clapping her hands together.

After they all said there goodbyes they headed out.

"Ok we'll it was nice to meet you hope we can see you again" Clint finished up walking to the door. But not before buying a bag of chips.

"Bye kids!" The adults shouted to the teens as they left.

"Bye everyone!" The teens called back.

Once the three assassins got in the car they spead through the streets to make it back in time. 

They had a mission to get to anyway.