Not much, on break so I'm eating oatmeal cause I'm actually an 80 year old grandpa.

Lauren slightly laughed to herself, she instantly replied:

Wow, I didn't know 80 year old grandpas use tinder.

Lauren put her phone down and tried to pay attention to the lecture but was just watching her phone awaiting a response. She still was smiling at the girl's response, she appreciated that the conversation suddenly wasn't that lame, well unless lame humor counts. Out of the corner of her eye, Lauren saw her phone light up and immediately picked it up to read:

Only the sexy, hip ones like myself ;)

Lauren's smiled grew as she bit her lip to hold back her giggle. Before she could respond, Camila sent another message:

Oh god, jk. Idk what I'm saying, you probably think I'm so weird.

Lauren definitely did not think she was weird and was quick to respond telling her that, as well as continue to play along with the grandpa gag. This conversation was so far nothing like she had with anyone on Tinder; right from the start Lauren liked Camila's humor, right from the start Lauren could tell Camila wasn't like any other girl, right from the start Lauren was hooked by Camila.

--

Two weeks; Lauren pondered whether that was a sufficient amount of time to propose. Certainly, it was more than enough time to call in the U-haul seeing as they were lesbians. Yet, why has she not even met Camila? The girl that she has been talking to everyday and was getting more entranced with each second.One thing Lauren has learned about herself the hard way is that she gets easily attached; this is why she mostly sticks to herself. But Lauren's feelings for Camila were growing rapidly, even more so than they usually do, and she couldn't take it anymore.

Lauren needed to feel like they somehow advanced in their relationship; so far the only advancement that she made was getting Camila's number which in turn let her discover Camila's snapchat which then led Lauren to search for Camila's username elsewhere and, finally, Lauren successfully found Camila on every social media app to ever exist. In a total non-creepy stalker way, of course. Lauren was embarrassed when Camila figured out that she had found her on certain websites, without even telling Lauren her last name, but seemed to be fine with it, much to Lauren's relief. Lauren just needed anyway to get closer to Camila, to know more about her, to place herself as actively in her life as possible.

Lauren sighed as she nervously typed out her text to Camila; maybe, in practicality, it wasn't time for proposals or moving trucks, but it definitely could be the right time to suggest a meet up. Just the thought of being able to meet Camila, talk to her face to face, made Lauren's heart flutter in excitement.

So, out of curiosity, I was looking up train routes to your area in Manhattan.. it's not too far from me.

Camila read it and laughed, it was such a random shift in the conversation making it clear what Lauren was trying to say. Nevertheless, Camila loved poking fun at Lauren.

Are you going to try to stalk me? Are you already stalking me?!

You know, I knew I felt someone watching me in the shower the other day..

Lauren rolled her eyes; Camila can act so incredibly annoying sometimes, yet Lauren would still find it endearing. She tried rid the dirty thoughts of Camila in the shower that came into her head as soon as Camila mentioned it as she replied:

No! I just think, since you're so close and everything, we should meet up.

Camila bit her lip, reading the text over and over again; the idea of meeting Lauren was both enticing and intimidating. She couldn't help but think that once Lauren meets her in person, she'll see that Camila is just your average dork and no longer be interested in her. At the same time, Lauren has continued to talk to her everyday for the past two weeks, sending her sweet goodmorning texts, which seemed to be a sign that she might actually like Camila's quirks.