Camila had turned around to continue cooking her spaghetti, she answered, "It should be on the counter."

"Well, now it seems to be in our child's mouth," Dinah replied as she stood up to try and get it.

Camila gasped as she turned to the dog and shrieked, "Bay!" Both of the girls coming at the small dog only made him bolt out of the kitchen with the phone in his mouth as they chased him.

They ended up cornering him as Camila started to talk like a baby to him, "Bay-bay give mommy the phone."

Dinah rolled her eyes at Camila's tactic and just swooped her hand down to quickly grab the phone from his mouth. "Well, you're lucky. It looks like he only completely destroyed your case," she said examining the phone as Camila tried to snatch it away from her, "Oh and 'Lauren sent you a message' on Tinder," she read the notification on the screen, "Who's Lauren?" she asked while raising her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"I don't know," Camila replied honestly as she grabbed the phone from her hand.

"Are you cheating on me?" Dinah fake gasped.

"Oh shut up," Camila said as she walked back to the kitchen, Dinah followed behind her carrying Bay in her arms.

"But seriously, you actually use Tinder?" Dinah asked in excitement, "I thought you hated me for putting that on your phone!"

Camila shrugged, "I only use it when I'm bored, I just scroll through people. I just don't like how it's all about the physical attraction."

"Well, duh, Tinder's primary use is to get someone to hookup with," Dinah stated.

"But, I don't want to just hookup. I want a girlfriend," Camila then began to actually pout, "I need a girlfriend."

Dinah assured her that she would get a girlfriend, probably not get one from Tinder though; Camila actually agreed with this. Most of the girls that messaged her there would either lack a decent personality or try and get her to send nudes. That's probably why she didn't think to actually check the Tinder message that she got a notification for, in fact she forgot about it for practically the rest of the day. That is until before she was about to go to bed, she had been studying all night for her exam tomorrow and picked up her phone to finally get her mind off it.

She clicked into Tinder, and then into the new chat, she pressed into Lauren's profile. Ah, she remembers swiping right on her. With entrancing green eyes like that, how can anyone not? She bit her lip, Lauren really was hot and in Camila's humble opinion, way out of her league. Camila's self esteem wasn't incredibly low, but it wasn't very high either.

She definitely had to reply; she responded with a hello back adding a smiling emoji before turning off her phone and put it on her bedside table and letting sleep take over her body.

--

She responded! Lauren got a little too excited as she looked at the response that morning. In her defense, on a daily basis, she has very little conversations with anyone other than her family or two best friends so she was usually always excited to talk to someone new.

She tried to think of something good to type but ended up just typing:

What's up?

How lame, Lauren sighed; hopefully, Camila will be better at starting conversation than her. Even after being on the app for a long time, Lauren was still insecure when starting conversation with someone, especially beautiful girls like Camila.

An hour into her second lecture of the day and all she wanted to do was sleep, it wasn't even twelve yet. She checked the time on her phone, smiling when she saw that she had a new message from Camila: