they'll find you (sr)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you!" You growled before he punched you again.

"We could've been perfect together, don't you see?" He said kneeling next to you, his hands on your face to look at the damage he'd done. "But instead, here we are because you couldn't behave." He stood up, using the knife to point in your direction.

"I love him," it came out almost as a cry, "and if you're trying to get me to admit that I don't, well the. you might as well slit my throat now." You said honestly.

"Take it back," he said holding the knife to your throat.

"I won't." You said before his fist met your face again.

-

Back at the police station, the team members were
beside themselves trying to figure out where the unsub could've taken you.

"Come on, baby girl, there's gotta be some connection there." Derek pushed as he raised his voice to Garcia. This was a stressful situation for everyone and the tension in the room was high.

"Derek, baby, there's nothing! I've tried every single possibility." She shouted back at him, her voice breaking. "I want her back just as badly as you, but all this fighting isn't solving anything."

Then there was your husband... to simply put it, he was broken over it all. The team had never seen him in such a state, even after he'd been released from prison that first night. He turned into a completely different person when his mom went missing. This was different, this was worse. He couldn't even speak. He was in his head, running through every possible sequence, it never ending up the way he wanted it too. None of them brought you back to him.

"H-hotch, you've got to see this." Penelope said, tears in her eyes as she winced at the video. The sounds of you sobbing were too much for her to bear, she stood up and walked away from the table.

Spencer darted from his place at the conference table to where Garcia had been sitting. "Oh god." Emily cried out as she watched the unsub drag a knife across your chest. Spencer's eyes flicked back and forth quickly watching the screen. His heart breaking with each millisecond.

"Reid, maybe we should turn it off." Morgan suggested as you screamed loudly. You tried so hard to not to scream, to not show fear, but you couldn't help it. Your voice echoed off the walls as he cut.

Spencer's heart broke at the sight of you. Your face had been beaten black and blue. There were deep lacerations on your forehead, and thighs maybe three to fourth inches long. There was one on your chest that was a little longer, and one across your womb. It was so small, but Spencer noticed right away.

You had passed out, thank god Spencer had thought to himself. He couldn't bare you withstanding any more pain.

"I'll fucking kill him." Spencer spoke out as he watched the monster drag his hands across your bare chest before the unsub would get himself off on the image of your fragile body.

"Spencer, I think we should turn it off." Derek suggested again, this time more stern. Spencer looked at his best friend with a glare. "That's my fucking wife," Spencer said, his voice breaking. "He's going to kill her, he's going to kill the person I love most, and there's nothing I can do but watch."

"She wouldn't want you to see her like this. Picture her happy, Spence." Penelope said from the corner of the room, tears streaming down her face. "You don't to remember this, man." Morgan said, going to close the computer screen.