My One True Love

A/N This is a one shot to hold y'all over since i don't know how to update my book. I hope you all like it. I love y'all.<3

Harrys POV

Louis has been gone for two whole weeks. He was on a vacation, if that's what you would call going to Amsterdam with his 'girlfriend' for pap photos, while i sit alone waiting for him to come home. We have a rule that we can't go more than 14 days without seeing each other.

Even if it's only a single day we get to spend with each other before we go another 2 weeks without seeing one another, that's better than going months without holding his hand.

•••

Finally it's time for me to leave to pick him up from the airport, but of course i can't be spotted so i have to wait in the limo for him. The best part is he doesn't know i'll he waiting for him in the car.

Our security guard Paul was our driver tonight. He came and picked me up from the flat me and Louis share. I hopped in the back and now time for an hour drive to the airport.

We finally get there and it looks like he's about to get swarmed by fans. My poor Lou.

Paul noticed, and got out to help him put his stuff in the car and get in. It was dark in the back and it took him a second to notice me there.

"Hi Lou." I say quietly cause he was just looking out of the window. His head snapped towards me and without a second thought he was jumping on top of me and kissing me all over.

"Louuu, haha. I- Cant- Brea-eath." I tried to say in between laughs.

"I just missed you so much baby." He said cradling my face in his hands. "It's so hard living without you next to me when i need you." We kissed one last time and fell asleep in each other's arms.

•••

Louis' POV

I wake up to the most beautiful man in the world, his green eyes staring down at me with his perfect smile.

"C'mon Lou, it's time to wake up baby." He says gently shaking my shoulder, his other hand placed on my mid thigh.

"Why?" I ask in a groggy voice, i look around and realize we aren't even in the limo anymore.

He carried me to our room.

He's so perfect.

I don't deserve him.

So i tell him.

"I don't deserve you."

"How do you mean love?" He says, his eyes saddening.

"You carried me all the way from the garage to the door," i explain, "then up three flights of stairs. You're the only person i know that would do that."

"Baby," His expression changed, he looks at me in awe. "I know how little you sleep on flights. Also how hard it is for you to fall asleep in hotels because you don't trust their staff."

I just stare.

"Lou?" He asks laughing a little and waving his hand in front of my face. "Did i scare y-"

I didn't even give him a chance to finish, while i grab his face and kiss him.

"Not even a little. I love you so much." I say resting my head down on his.

He backs up and looks at me in shock.

I'm confused but then realize that was the first time i've said it out loud, to his face.

"Y- you love me?" His face changed. He had the biggest smile i had ever seen.

"I- I mean yah, why wouldn't I?" I say smiling even wider.

"I love you too, Lou."

"Woah..." i say breathlessly.

"What's wrong?" Harry says sounding worried.

"I never thought you would say it back."

"I. Love. You. Louis. Tomlinson." He says.

"And I. Love. You. Harry. Styles."

I reach for his face and we kiss passionately like it was our last breath of fresh air.

"Harry, you really are My One True Love."

•••

I know it was short but i tried. I hope y'all liked it. It might be bad because it only took me like an hour but, it was fun to write.

Also i am working on my full story but I can't come up with any new ideas for it so i might just end it at 10 Chapters i'm not sure yet but i'll update it really soon i promise.