─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ iii. 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗑𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌

Start from the beginning

"What? Going to curse me to oblivion again just like last month, father?" she tilted her head to the said, motioning him to continue.

She knew not to disobey her father but Stella was so done with their bullshit. She was filled with so much hatred towards them.

She couldn't recall any happy memories of them because there was none. All Stella has what the moments were her mother and father had cursed her every time she disobeyed until she begged for them to stop.

All she could hear was her painful screams and their vexatious voices telling her that it was their way of teaching respect.

At this point, she was scowling at her father so intense, that she could've dug him six feet under.

Luke jolted his wand to Stella's direction sending a curse that was enough to hurt her.

But thanks to Stella's flinch and fast-reflexes that she learned from the past years, she swiftly and effortlessly dodged the spell that was bound to hit her arm.

Stella wanted to ask them questions. Why they were doing this to her? Why they won't let her live like a normal kid? Why it was so easy for them to hurt their own child? But mostly, why did they even have her when they were just going to treat her this way?

Fury blinded the girl and instinctively snatched her brother's wand that he was secretly holding under the table in case he needed to fight back while protecting Stella.

It was now the time that Stella pointed a wand at her own father.

Oh and how the tables have turned. Stella was no ordinary kid when it comes to knowing dark spells, hexes, and jinxes. She grew up in a dark family after all.

She knew how wrong it was. Fighting your own parents, but she couldn't just stand anymore and let them hurt her.

Stella was so scared that her defense walls were set in high alert, flinching every moment that someone in the room makes a small movement.

She pointed the wand at her father while walking backwards until she reached the stairs.

"You wouldn't dare hurt your father." Celine stood up and followed her.

"Oh yeah? Try me."

Stella Jadeite was not one to back off a fight. Even if it was her parents despite how wrong it was. But before thing could get out of hand, Théo went to Stella and Celine went to stop her husband.

The oldest and the youngest Rosiers only broke off their eye contact once Stella was out of sight and was lead to her bedroom by her brother.

Once they were in, Stella was aquivering so much that it worried Théo. Mixed emotions got the best of her.

Anger.

Guilt.

Sadness.

Hurt.

And for the first-time in her life, Stella Rosier cried.

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

The months came in an emotional ephimaral blurr for Stella.

Her birthday came in December 22 and she just spent it on her room all-day. Her parents were atleast nice enough to give her a family heirloom for her 10th birthday.

Théo gave her a lot of things. A book about Quidditch, a jumper from her favorite team, and even a broomstick that was top of the model.