Life itself

"Milly get your ass down here now"

Milly ran down stairs knowing tht if she didn't do what her dad said it wouldn't turn out pretty. Millys mother died when she was 5 and after that her dad turned into a drunk. He would get mad at Milly for no reason. They didn't have much money because millys dad didn't work so she had to. She'd get up at 6 every morning and get ready for school then she had to walk to school which was a half an hour walk. Then she had to go straight from school to work. She wouldn't get home till 11pm.

"What is it dad?"

"I need more money." He finished the rest of the can in his hand and just dropped it on the floor for Milly to clean up.

"What do you need it for?" Milly started picking up the cans.

"Umm food"

"No you don't there's heaps of food. You just want more achool."

"Yeah okay I do and your gonna give it to me girl."

"Dad you don't need anymore."

Millys dad stood up and walk so that his beer guy was just touching her. He then slapped her across the face.

"Don't tell me what I do and don't need girl, give so money."

Milly pulled the money out of her pocket an handed to him. She ran up the stairs shouting behind her. "Your a jerk you know that dad."

She locked her door so tht if her father had followed her we wouldn't get into her room.

She's opened up a small box tht she pulled out from under her bed. The tears running down her face she looked into the box of razors.

I hate it her she thought to herself, I have no one, nothing to love for, she then ran one of the razors across her he wrist, again and again and again to she felt sick and had no more energy.

Cutting had become something that she lived off she hated her life she doesn't know why she doesn't just end it, she only has one friend at school.

Milly sat there with tears streaming down her face, blood running down her arm and onto the floor. Thoughts running around in her head. She slowly lied down on the floor and past out.