"B-but the cat." Your wings quivered and your toes curled unconsciously against your will.

He paused his actions for a moment before chuckling. He gave you a long, simmering kiss before sweeping you into his arms and taking off down the hallway. He moved so fast it was almost like you had teleported.  You barely made a moment to register you were in his bedroom when he threw you down on the bed, slamming the door shut hastily. You laid flat on your back and huffed softly, tilting your head slightly to see him crawling over you.

In the heat of the moment you got nervous again and suddenly started giggling. He dropped his seductive gaze for a moment before he chuckled gently, giving you a sensual kiss that left you dizzy, one hand holding gently onto your throat as his other slipped into your shorts.

His hand felt icy cold compared to the heat radiating off your skin, and a sharp gasp escaped your mouth when you felt a finger push your panties to the side and delicately run across your slit. His thumb and forefinger moved to the junction just below your jaw and squeezed gently, causing a hitch in your breath. It wasn't enough to rid you of oxygen, but it caused adrenaline to flow through your veins. He mercilessly played with your outer labia, leaving teasing traces of contact against your core that had your legs shaking.

"H-Hawks." Your voice barely came out as a whisper and he hummed against your chest, taking a nipple into his mouth. "Please..." Your back arched as he flicked your clit.

"Please what?" His voice was low, almost unrecognizable. "I can't read your mind, stardust." He removed his mouth from one bud with a soft pop before he moved to the other.

"Please stop teasing me." You choked out, one hand reaching for the one between your thighs and the other holding his other wrist. "And choke me harder."

His cock ached against his grey pants at your request, and his body shuddered as you elicited a moan as his grip tightened around your throat. The tip of his penis was shifting uncomfortably against the seam, pre-cum leaving a dark mark above the friction. He twisted his right wrist, making your hand let go of his and he plunged a finger into your pussy, curling up into your walls and skimming along your G-spot. His feathers shook individually as you moaned his name, your free hand finding the outline of his member and palming him through his pants.

He was panting now, sweat beginning to trickle down his forehead and threatening to drip into his eyes but he didn't care. He tossed his head, sending his damp hair flicking backwards and out of his face and he couldn't help but groan. The juices from your pussy produced an erotic sound that squelched louder the more he increased his speed. He watched in delight as your thighs clamped around his bicep, your wings shivering with the rocking motion from his arm. He took the opportunity to slip two fingers in, and your cry of ecstasy made him swear loudly.

He quickly got a short scream out of you when his thumb rotated your clit vigorously. You subconsciously tightened your grip on his cock and he growled underneath his breath, biting his lip so hard that he could taste blood.

There were stars behind your eyelids and your fingernails dug into his forearm. "H-Hawks I'm.." you couldn't finish your sentence as you bucked your hips against his hand, searching for a deeper touch.

"Cum all over my fingers, baby girl. Let me hear you scream." He quickened his pace, the smile on his face so wide he felt like his head was going to split. He loved the way you looked underneath him, how willingly you submitted to his ministrations and how you found pleasure in every action. He'd been around the block a few times with many women, but none were like you and he never took this much time with them. You were different, you were important, and he took mental photographs that would be burned forever into the back of his mind. He knew he'd never forget the ache in his loins so strong that he felt he was going to burst with barely any contact from you. He'd never gotten off by getting somebody else off before, but when he saw you reach your peak, he felt like he was going to bust a load right there.