<3

Her hot breath pressed against my naked neck as the pressure of the atmosphere consumed me in lust and an antagonizing desire for the woman leading me on with her stunning long hands. The room was dark and only the figures of two people pressing onto each other as if their lives depended on the intimacy of the moment.

All thoughts fled from my mind as I was focused on those gorgeous hands pinning me onto this violated wall. The booming music still played from the club downstairs but that just added onto the moment between us.

She smiled playfully tracing those mesmerising hands across my sopping lips bruised from the roughness of the kiss.

"What's your name darling?" She spoke in such a lacey voice that had me trapped in a world where only she and I existed.

"I- um, it-, sorry-"

Her melodious laugh rung throughout the room.

"Stuttering?" She mocked me teasingly but her eyes didn't wander from mine not even for a second. They were a shade of shocking sapphire, like an ocean scenery at night.

"We can't have that now can we?" ... "You're not focusing." Her mouth dipped into my neck as she ravished, carrying out the demands of our desires.

It fished a slight moan from me.

"You have a beautiful voice darling, I'd like to hear it more."

"Would you now?"

Another playful smile.

"Yes I would. Preferably screams of my name but anything works, darling."

I almost passed out on the spot, oh my god was this woman hot.

"Hm, this is boring me. Time for something a little more.. exciting"

Her hands haunted my body as the ghost of her presence ghosted her movements that she made and holy did that woman now how to seduce with hands alone. They continued to play with my upper body, dancing around my cups that were becoming more awake by the moment.

"Darling, your gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful with everything you do, tell me love, do you happen to be an angel by a chance?"

Even in the dark, the flush that perished my cheeks on fire was obvious.

She noticed this of course.

"Ah, my mistake, I meant a goddess."

"You think I'm some saint or some-"

"I never said what you were the goddess off."

A silence followed this and even her hands paused in their rythem of pleasure.

"But naturally, goddesses do happen to be the most worthy and desirable beings of all."

"Fucking kiss me and fuck me on the spot."

"So demanding..."

I grabbed this gorgeous stranger by the revealing collar and pulled her in, it was as if I was trapped in this woman's domain like a princess locked away.

I suddenly gasped as her hand went lower than the playful, gentle grazes she had been making.

"Last chance to back out darling, I need to make sure you truly want this,"

"for fucks sake do I need too repeat-"

"Don't need to tell me twice then." She smirked, snaking those hands further, further and further down till it reached its goal.

"A-ah"

"Relax."

With one hand there, the other reached far above my head and gripped my hair.

"Don't make me repeat myself darling."

Oh how she said those words with ease as her hand pulled at my hair roughly while her other movements were softer and pleasurable.

The night was long and tiring.