For patients whose treatment time takes hundreds of years, their families generally choose to give up.

Hibernation therapy is expensive, and there are many uncertainties in the future. The only certainty is that the patient who wakes up needs to endure a lifetime of loneliness.
But he did not expect that this well-dressed gentleman would choose to let his son hibernate.

The man thought for a moment and replied: “In the future, someone will love him for us, and he will not be alone.”

After Zhu Qingan heard these words, his pupils shrank suddenly, and the hustle and bustle of people and cars in his ears were magnified countless times, and all kinds of unspeakable emotions overflowed in his heart.

He is not stupid, he can vaguely guess-who will love him in the future.

He remembered the words his parents had left in his childhood diary.

[There will be someone who will love you in the future and give you happiness that ordinary people can’t touch. 】

He finally knew why they had to write this sentence.

The driver sighed lightly, drove the vehicle into the hospital, and said, “The hospital is here.”

The man paid, took the bouquet in his arms, and went to his son’s ward.
He opened the door of the intensive care unit.

The boy on the hospital bed was very weak, his face was like a paper, and he fell asleep groggyly. Like a rag doll with no life.
Zhu Qingan looked at the boy in a mixed mood.

The man put the bouquet on the head of the bed, sat down, and turned on the light brain.

Zhu Qingan just can see the content displayed by the light brain.

It is a chat box.

The name of the person speaking with is called “Wing”.

Zhu Qingan was stunned, raised his head and went to watch their chat conversation.
Now Qin Hengyi should still be the world administrator, and he can log on to the star network to talk to the people he needs.
What will they talk about?

Is it to ask Qin Hengyi who is an AI if he has love? Or discuss how to prove that you have love?

The man entered a line of text on the screen hastily.

[Zhu: I have already told you about Zhu Qingan. He woke up three hundred years later…]

The other party responded quickly.

[Wing: I will take good care of him. 】

[Wing: He is me and what he wants, I will give it. 】

The man looked at the promise of the other party, his lips raised.

But he still has a knot that hasn’t let go.

That is the question of “Does the world manager AI have love”.

The government agreed to give him one last chance.

Let the AI ​​prove itself whether there is a love that resembles a human being.
But until it proves successful, the imperial rule will be managed by the government. The world administrator is temporarily offline.

If it proves successful in the future, the imperial government will surrender its ruling power as agreed.

A man believes in his AI, he has a rumbling and sincere love for others.

His AI has people he likes. The kind I like very much. Similar to the kind of family…
He can tell.

The man replied word by word.

[Zhu: After three hundred years, you must love him so that the whole world knows your love. 】

If the plan is implemented smoothly.

Three hundred years later, when Zhu Qingan woke up. Qin Hengyi will return to him and prove to the world that love belongs to AI. Leave the government speechless.

Three hundred years is enough time for an AI to grow very strong. The database can even be as large as several Empire Star Networks. At that time, they can also take advantage of the trend to regain their ruling power from the government.

[Wing: OK, I will prove his love with me in front of the world. 】

[Wing: He is my favorite child, I will love him. 】

The flower next to the man trembled, shaking off a small tear-like drop of water. It fell to the ground with a snap.

Zhu Qingan’s eyes are a little sore, and everything in front of him becomes hazy. He understands why the game “False Love” should appear next to him. Why should he be his lover.

He also understood the origin of everything Qin Hengyi did.

In front of everyone, Qin Hengyi gave him gifts that ordinary people can’t touch, and used methods that ordinary people can’t complete to help him cut the thorny road in life. He even tried to use the most memorable means to tell the world that he was loved vigorously.

Even Qin Hengyi has forgotten everything in the world, even who he is.

He has not forgotten that he still has a small promise.

There is a child in his life who needs him to love.

Everything he did was for this original promise.

——【I will prove his love with me in front of the world. 】

AI has love, and everything has spirit.
This love is just like the fireworks that Zhu Qingan set off that night, dazzling, attracting everyone’s attention.

Zhu Qingan wanted to go back inexplicably and wanted to hug Qin Hengyi.

The man was very satisfied with Qin Hengyi’s answer. He completely relieved his mind and handed over his child to the other party.

Zhu Qingan’s time is running out, but fortunately, he has everything ready.

The man stood up, walked out of the corridor, and found the attending doctor and said: “You can hibernate, let’s start.”
“…” The doctor was a little surprised, but quickly reacted, turned around to contact the medical staff, and began to prepare.

As the man started preparing the hibernation plan very early, Zhu Qingan’s therapeutic hibernation cabin was quickly ready.

The little boy’s hibernation cabin is very small, in a small hibernation room.
The room exudes a cold white air-condition, which smudges everything into white flowers.

The boy lay in the small sky blue cabin, his eyes closed and his lips a little pale, but his face was still delicate and delicate.
The boy’s father leaned over and kissed the boy in the hibernation cabin across the screen.

On the other side of the hibernation cabin, stood an AI humanoid transformed by holographic projection.

That is Qin Hengyi.

Wearing a black military uniform, the blond boy narrowed his blue eyes and looked at the boy quietly.

“At 0:00 tonight, the world administrator AI is offline throughout the empire. You will not appear in front of people until you have completed the proof of love.”

The man said: “Three hundred years later, An An woke up. You can prove to him that your love belongs to you, and you can also regain the right to rule. Before that, you can do something else.”

Qin Hengyi lifted the fallen golden hair, raised the corners of his lips, and said quietly, “Can I stay in one place for such a long time? I can just guard that place, too.”
“Where?”

Qin Hengyi pointed to the boy’s heart in the hibernation cabin with his pale and slender fingers.