"How are your classes going?" You asked, lining up the shot glasses that you'd just dried with the others.

"It's strange not having a full class when they're needed for their internships." Mic stated, swishing his sake around before taking a sip.

"They need the experience though, and none of those who've missed class for their internships have fallen behind thankfully." Aizawa spoke up, turning on his rotating stool to scan the empty area behind him. "You really have a dance floor?"

"Hawks and Tokoyami chose the blueprint for that one. I couldn't make up my mind." You shrugged. "Besides, it gives Mic a chance to DJ like he used to."

The blond's jaw dropped. "You'd let me DJ?"

"You always were the best at drunk karaoke." You teased, which was an obvious "of course".

He smiled widely, yet bashfully. "I'll have this place booming in no time."

"What would you ask as a pay rate?" You inquired, not wanting to cop out on him if he was going to run your dance floor.

"Shit, you don't have to pay me." He took a sip of his drink. "I'll do it for free alcohol."

"Sounds like a deal." You returned his smile with one of your own.

Before you could continue your idle chitchat with two of your favorite people, the door opened again and all three of you looked to see who it was. As soon as Keigo stepped through the door, Aizawa looked away and finished the last of his drink before scooting the glass to you in ask of another.

"Hey! I thought you wouldn't be here for a little while longer." You chirped up as soon as you recognized him, the flutter of your feathers going unnoticed by you; Aizawa definitely noticed.

"Surprisingly we didn't come across any criminals on our way here." Keigo responded, putting his hands behind his head. He stepped out of the doorway and the last person you thought would ever come to your bar lumbered in.

Endeavour scrutinized the place before he gave Hawks a knowing look. "You lied to me."

"Wha—" Keigo dropped his arms. "No I didn't. I said I had a security job I needed help with."

"I'm not going to bounce a bar with you, Hawks." The #1 Pro Hero replies tartly.

"Please don't feel like you have to stay, if you don't want to." You sweat-dropped from behind the counter. "If I had known that he was going to ask you to help I would've told him not to."

Endeavour turned to look at you and you wanted to drop off the face of the earth. He wasn't that scary looking at all, but he sure as hell held an intimidating aura about him. No wonder he was All Mights replacement.

"You're Star Breakers daughter, aren't you?" He asked.

Your wings flopped behind you and you opened your mouth to reply but no words came out. You cleared your throat and swallowed hard, pinching your thigh to bring you back down to earth. "Uh, yes." You hadn't heard your fathers hero name in a long time.

"I worked with him when he was still around." He replied bluntly. "He was a good man. You're jumping ranks just like he did." He gave a look to Keigo who was idly ogling at you.

"I didn't think I'd become #42 so quickly, to be honest. I've only been a Pro-Hero for about three months."

"I'm aware. You deserve your rank." He scanned your empty bar once more, drifting over Aizawa and Hizashi who were paying attention with sincere interest. "I suppose I'll stay. Until I'm needed elsewhere."