He exits, leaving the Duckburg Six hurt and the twins to worry.

Dewey: But we have… He counts. …7 heads right here!

Donald: Uh oh…

Della: Uh…who wants hot chocolate!?

Louie: Are we not good enough for this one?

Lena: Is Scrooge…going to replace us?

Violet: It's logical to assume that. Junior Woodchuck rule 642…

Huey: A team is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Dewey: Huey and Violet clutch hands in sadness. We're…the weak link?

Donald: What, no, no!

Louie: What if he puts these new teammates in the will!?

Lena: What if he kicks me and Violet out of the family!?

Webby: Does he not need us anymore!?

Donald and Della sit between the kids and wrapping their arms around them to provide comfort.

Della: Hey, Scrooge will come to his senses and realize you're the best adventure team he has.

Donald: That's right. You kids are amazing adventurers with unique abilities. You'll never be replaced.

Della: Don's right. Nothing bad is gonna happen.

Thunder strikes and a vicious knocking is heard at the front door. Donald, Della and the Duckburg Six arrived ready for a fight.

It opened up to reveal a large figure dropping down in unconsciousness with two more behind.

Selene: The King of the Gods is no more!

The lights turn on to reveal Storkules and Selene. The one unconscious was Zeus without his head wreath.

Selene: Selene waves. Hi Della.

(Insert Ducktales Intro)

Everyone is cautiously stood in front of the seemingly dead Zeus. Dewey walks over to poke him.

Dewey: Wait…Zeus is… He wakes up. ALIVE! VER MUCH ALIVE!

Zeus: He backs away and Zeus gets up in outrage. BY THE WRATH OF OLYMPUS I SMITE THEE!

He proceeds to blast them with lightning and they brace themselves for the pain but nothing happens but a flash of lightning. Storkules and Selene could only stare unimpressed with their father.

Zeus: Smite…THEE! He drops in defeat before desperately trying to take back his wreath from Storkules. GIVE ME BACK MY WREATH!

Storkules: *Storkules pushes him off.8 Father!

Della: Selene…

Donald: Storkules…

Donald & Della: Hi. What?

Selene: The gods of Olympus have decided that Zeus…is a jerk.

Donald: You mean they just realized that?

Zeus: Tis you who are jerks; all I did was steal Selene's chariot, zap her steed, Pegasus with lightning to up her horse power then crash into a volcano, sending lava raining down on Pumbay… for godly whim. Now give me back my wreath so I may regain my powers.

Lena: Yup. You're a jerk alright.

Huey: So without that head wreath Zeus is…

Selene: Powerless.

Ducktales Season 3 Rewrittenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें