the thing she saw

The more Sylvie ran the more lost she got she was out there for days sleeping in the trees:"why hello there little bird":slowly but surely making her way not noticing that the more she walked the more the forest came to life. One fateful morning she came upon a clearing she decided to stay there for a while not seeing the moving shadow in the corner. She sat down her bag and said "well I guess this is were I'll be for a couple of days" she sat down in the clearing and relaxed when all of a sudden she heard a rugged and rough voice from behind her the voice said "little girl what are you doing out here in my woods" Sylvie turned around so quickly the voice was surprised she didn't get whiplash. When Sylvie turned she was surprised and kind of scared to see a wolf who when she looked into its eyes bowed and said "my queen" so as any sane person would do Sylvie pet the wolf right behind the ears and said "I don't know how I can hear and understand you but I do know you have the wrong person I am no queen" she said with a tiny nervous giggle the wolf then said"but you are, listen my queen can you hear voices" and of course Sylvie said "well no of course not, are you calling me crazy? " the wolf quickly said "no! Of course not I would never my queen" then the wolf said a little more slow and calm"I mean the voices of the forest my queen. focus and you can hear them" Sylvie was dumbfounded did the wolf really take her as a fool she would not she said "no Offence Mr wolf but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. the forest doesn't have voices" with a stern voice the wolf said"well you can hear me right. Focus and trust me my queen please" Sylvie said "no" the wolf said "please" and Sylvie said "no" this went on for about five minutes until Sylvie finally caved and said "fine but it won't work" then the wolf said "just as long as you try" so like the wolf said Sylvie focused and for a while she didn't hear anything she was about to give up when she heard the faintest voice deep and rough say"hopefully I have enough fish for the winter" then slowly more and more voices came to. like the squeaky sweet voice of a bird the deep soft voice of a fox. And many more Sylvie yelled out "It worked! I can hear them! " with a big smile the wolf then said"your smiling now just wait until you see your castle"with a wolfish smile of his own Sylvie the said "wait what-"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY I FEEL SO BAD I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE I WILL BE POSTING A LOT MORE A PROMISE YOU CAN BE MAD AT ME ALL YOU WANT I'M SO SORRY HAPPY READING (❁'◡'❁)