felix looked at him, his eyes turning a little soft. "well, are you going to talk it out with him, then?"

"no." felix sighed, again with disappointment. "i mean, i will. but just not now."

"then let me do it now," felix said, his tone firm and sharp. "—clean your mess until you learn how to." he turned and walked away, into his room. he didn't close the door though. hyunjin was this close to barge in and pull that motherfucker out and throw him outside his apartment. but what felix said hit him very hard.

he really got to learn how to clean his own mess. oh, what would he do without felix? he turned around and walked to his room. that was the least he could do for felix.

 that was the least he could do for felix

"sorry about that." felix apologized for his tardiness as he walked inside his room, smiling at wooyoung.

"hyunjin?" he asked, smiling without life. he just nodded with guilt. honestly, felix felt bad for him.

he didn't know why. he didn't pick any sides but he just wished the two boys would really get along. the two of them were hurt and they take it out on each other. that was not how it worked. he could see it. he could see wooyoung was tired of running after hyunjin; he was tired of being the only one to try and make shit right between them. 

"that's okay. i'm used to that." he chuckled humorlessly before receiving the glass bottle of water and drinking a little of it. "oh, this one looks pretty." he complimented, examining the bottle.

"thank you." felix smiled before receiving it back and placing it on his nightstand. "so, what is it?" he asked, sighing a little.

"mom just sent me to give you something so i thought i might as well ask how you are doing."

"why would your mom send me something?" 

"um not my mom." wooyoung said shyly, a little embarrassed. "a-reum."

felix's heart warmed at that, a fond smile taking up his features. "you call her mom too?"

wooyoung looked at him, giving him a small nod. that was too...pure. 

"that's cute." felix blurted out.

"shut up." wooyoung mumbled softly, making felix giggle. he opened his bag and pulled out what looked like a photo frame, neatly covered in butter paper. he gave it to felix and smiled at him. felix glanced at wooyoung before unwrapping it and taking it all off. he gasped as he stared at it. it was a water color painting.

"this is..." felix trailed off, a little speechless. it was a painting of two men kissing each other—one had long blond hair and the other had silver hair, fingers intertwined together.

"she said she apologize for the inaccuracy because she had no reference picture of you two. but later, she used the pictures of the party to study your face. if its not pretty, she said b—"