Sara raised a brow.

"Do you know how annoying your boyfriend is?"

Her eyes lit up in a moment, followed by caution and fear. "What about Nico?"

"Well, I haven't seen him in a while even before the Spring break, the Weasley family has gone into hiding from what I know."

Sara nodded to herself slowly. "Go on."

"He's been pestering me about information about you mostly whenever he got me somewhere we weren't watched. The boy looked a mess, honestly."

"I feel a mess without him," she whispered, touching her fingers to her chest; Draco figured a long time ago that there was a necklace hidden there from her lover.

"What does it feel, the love you two have?"

Sara smiled slightly, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. "It's safe, it's home, I don't think there's anything better to say than that. I can't imagine myself without him and I always strive to see him smile brighter than myself, because I know that his happiness will bring me happiness. He's just it, that person that I need more than anything else. It kills me so much that we're not together now."

Draco stared a little; he never had any idea about love, he didn't look at any girl the way he would catch Weasley look at Sara in the hallways, something that made him jealous. "I don't think I'll ever be able to feel something like that."

The ginger reached for one of his pale hands and took it in hers, nothing but sincerity in her expression; the blonde thought he was gonna crumble right there and then. "There is a matter of time here, one day you will feel safe with someone and you'll want to give her the world. You can be saved, Draco, if you allow yourself to be."

Draco exhaled slowly. "You're so annoying."

Sara chuckled and swatted his shoulder. "Too much talk of feelings for one night, Draco Malfoy?"

Damn those eyes, Draco thought, as there was a knock at the door and it swung open a moment later, revealing a fidgeting Wormtail.

The Malfoy boy got up from the chair, getting as further from Sara as he possibly could; his father didn't need any more reasons to want the girl dead.

She averted her eyes, pain blooming in her irises as she saw the man, the reason Sirius was dead, the reason she lost her family.

"What is it?" Draco asked sharply, all of the warmth he offered Sara gone in an instant.

"Your father requires your presence, sir," the rat hiccuped the words out, looking everywhere, but at the girl on the bed.

A ghost.

The ghost of Lily Potter.

Draco nodded and followed after him, stealing a last glance at Sara as he closed the door.

She just stared straight ahead.

As soon as the click that told her she was locked inside had reached her ears, she exhaled a shaky breath, letting her head fall on the soft pillow.

The Weasleys were in hiding and hopefully very safe.

Tears appeared in the corner of her eyes, but Sara refused to let them fall, wiping them quickly.

"Nico," she whispered, closing her eyes.

He kept her going while she fought Voldemort's attacks off.

He was the reason she still managed to keep living, exhausted, but otherwise very much alive.

She wanted to be home sooner, in his arms, in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room, to run her fingers through his midnight locks, to just feel the warmth of his breath on her skin, to talk for hours on end about everything and nothing at all.

Nico.

Nicolas.

Nicolas Weasley.

The only thought that helped her get away, that crumbled Voldemort's offensive tactics; her mind was safer than the vaults back at Gringotts now.

"Let me come home," she whispered and let grief seep through her bones, thinking about everything she has lost and everything she might come to lose.

Time was of no essence there so Sara didn't even realize for how long Draco was gone; he just burst right in, panting and looking paler than he ever did.

"What's going on?" Sara asked quietly, trying to get up from the bed, but nausea hit her; Draco was by her side in an instant, letting her lean against him as she settled on her feet properly.

"Don't faint, but your brother is here."

Sara was suddenly more alert, staring at the blonde hard, waiting for his next words.

The Malfoy took a slow breath and caught her face in his palms, causing Sara to flinch; he let go and settled for putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Harry?" Sara got out in a broken whisper.

Draco nodded. "Look, it's your chance to get out, he had something done to his face, my father sent for you to tell him it's your brother, but we are going to make it hard for them."

"You're going to get us out?" Sara concluded.

"Yes, Potter, I'm getting you out, even if tonight kills me."

She smiled, catching Draco by surprise by pulling him into a hug. "There's still some hope for you left, isn't it?"

The blonde shook his head. "Let's go."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

160K extra chapter this week, thank you everyone for the love you show for this fic, your comments are always making my day<33