.

Parker POV
We got to the hospital and checked in we sat in the plane hospital I could tell Chester was nervous so I held his and and told him every thing was going to be just fine but I must admit that I was worried to but he was the one who was sick so I had to stay strong for him.

"Mr.Chester "a doctor called we both got up and went with the doctor .

"Okay pls take a seat here " they told Chester pointing to the bed and I took a seat next to the bed .She sat down on a chair the opposite side of the bed "Hello I'm mrs.bloom,could you tell me a bit about what been wrong these past few weeks "
"Um,well I've been getting sick every morning and I feel sad out of nowhere "Chester said
Okay anything else " mrs bloom said
"Um I don't think so"Chester said
"Okay well is it ok if I do some test's "she said
"Yea" Chester replied
She asked Chester to lift his shirt up he did and she put some gel on his stomach and the toke a ultrasound and she looked shocked and and wired the gel of Chesters stomach and whet out to get something
"Do you think something wrong "Chester mumbled
"No I just think maybe you have a bad stomach bug"
10 minutes later
She came back with something in her hand
"Okay the rustles are back and it's some big new but I promised will tell you how it's possible"
It made me and Chester so confused
"Well there know easy way to say this but Chester your pregnant "
We both went silent 
"I know you probably think this is a joke but I'm not " she said hand in photos to both of us
"H-How?!" Chester shrieked
" calm down pls , but a year ago we discovered some males could get pregnant. We don't know how they can get pregnant but we have grown used to it "
15 minutes later of talking we left and got in the car the Chester began to cry"hey what's wrong "
"I'm sorry "
"Sorry for what "
"Not being a normal male"
" what do you mean"
"I mean I can get pregnant wait no I am pregnant?!?!"
He cried
" hey" I hugged him
" I love you the way you are I don't care if you could get pregnant or not your still perfect to me if anything I so happy because I can have family with you , because you're so perfect in my eye to the point we're I would climb mountains or move them for you"i said he just cried in my chest till he fell asleep so I checked and he didn't have his seat belt on so I put in on for him then I did mine and drove away .

When I parked in the drive way I checked if Chester was still asleep and he was so I got out and walked to the passenger seat and unbuckled his seat belt and picked him up and walked in Sid the house and walked to my bed room and placed him down and let him sleep but I went down stairs and began editing are new video.