"Hey, Sasuke, you okay?" Naruto asked, and Sasuke realized he was staring.

    "You're- never mind, I'm fine," Sasuke said, a slight grin on his face. Naruto shrugged it off and began walking back him, Sasuke still in tow.

     "You're not gonna go home?" Naruto asked, looking at Sasuke once again.

     "What? Isn't this what you do on dates? Go out, eat, have fun, and I walk you home?" Sasuke said, using Naruto's words against him and watching Naruto's face flush.

     "W-what- HEY, YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THAT!" Naruto said, his face all red. He was about to go chase after Sasuke when everything suddenly went dark.

     When he opened his eyes, he heard the familiar water drips and saw the typically flooded hallway.

     "Wha- you've gotta be kidding me! Oi! You damn fox!" Naruto yelled, stomping his way through the murky water.

     "What do you want? I was having a great time, you know!" He said, his arms flailing around as he spoke.

     "You know, you talk very boldly considering the fact that I could kill you right now if I wanted to." The giant fox said, showing his face now.

     "Oh please, you can't do anything to me; you're trapped behind a damn cage," Naruto said, crossing his arms.

     "Now, what do you want? I was kinda busy." Naruto said, quite annoyed at the fact that his 'date' got interrupted.

     "Yeah yeah, you can go back to your date in a few minutes. I called you here to tell you that when you wake up, go to the Hokages' office. He's taking me to the building now, but I don't know what they'll try, so go before I have to kill some people." Kurama finished, watching Naruto's eyes go wide. Naruto stayed silent for a moment, and tears formed in his eyes.

     "Yeah! Yeah okay! I'll go with Sasuke! Okay! Thanks for letting me know, Kurama!" Naruto said, jumping up and down. The giant fox stared at him for a moment.

     "Oi, how did you come up with that name, Kurama?" He said, laying down and staring at the boy. Naruto looked up for a moment, thinking.

     "Well, I had wanted to name you Ramen, but it didn't feel right. Then I tried basing it off ramen, and I came up with Rama, but it didn't sound finished. Then the name Kurama, I don't know, called to me, why do you wanna know?" Naruto said, curious blue eyes staring into cold red ones. Kurama huffed before resting his head on his paws.

     "No reason, go back to your date, kid." He said, making Naruto blush. But before he could defend himself, he woke up with his head in Sasuke's lap and Sasuke frantically trying to make him up.

     "Naruto! Oh, thank Kami! What happened? are you hurt?" He said, sitting Naruto up and grabbing him by the shoulders.

     'Oh yeah, I guess I did just kinda pass out,' Naruto thought, before getting up, a new spring in his step.

     "Yeah, I'm fine! I was just- well, it's complicated! But we have to go to the hokages office, like now! Hurry, c'mon!" Naruto said, dragging Sasuke as he started running.

     "Okay, wait, hang on!" Sasuke tried, but he knew full and well Naruto wasn't listening. He shook his head a bit, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he began to run with the blond.

•Time Skip•

     Naruto opened the window, crawling in with Sasuke following in tow.

     "Naruto, why are we here again?" Sasuke asked, sitting on the Hokages desk next to Naruto.

     "Just, trust me," Naruto said, staring at the door. Sasuke shrugged and went along with it. The two waited for a few minutes before the door opened, an orange fox growling and being dragged on a leash and Hiruzen dragging him. Naruto's heart lurched, and Sasukes eyes widened.

"Naruto, Sasuke! What are you two doing here?" Hiruzen said, looking at the two. Naruto didn't answer; he didn't even acknowledge his existence, all he could do was cry. He ran over and dropped to his knees, hugging the orange fox. Kurama was lapping at his face and barking small yips. Hiruzen tried to drag the fox back, but it was a useless attempt.

"Kurama!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooo! So sorry for the short and late chapter! I've been so busy with school that writing this has indeed been a challenge! But I hope you enjoyed and hopefully, my updates might be a bit slower but I'll try to update when possible! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I love you all!❤️❤️