As loyal as they come

i got in the shower to get ready for school i did my makeup hair and nails and went downstairs to eat

i told flash to come on because i didint have my car he grabbed his keys and we got in the car i was looking out the window and felt flash stop the car he asked me to pass him the trash bag with lots of trash in it and he through it at this kid on...

i told flash to come on because i didint have my car he grabbed his keys and we got in the car i was looking out the window and felt flash stop the car he asked me to pass him the trash bag with lots of trash in it and he through it at this kid on the street he didint look to young like around my age. then i heard him laugh and yell PENIS PARKER!!!!!!

i turned to hit my brothe but the boy looked into my eyes and i felt like time stopped as i looked into his big brown eyes and the look on his face when he seen mine and as we passed him a punched my brother in the head. what was that for jerk i said angrly he looked at me and flicked my glasses i slapped his hand he looked at me and said.Thats peter parker.

THATS PETER!!! he lookes nice i think i wanna talk to him i said looking at him walk into school
no no no Ariana you cant talk to the geeks and nerds then that would make me look bad he said. i rolled my eyes and grabed my bag and walked out the car. as i started to walk into school i lost track of flash so i was all alone in this big school that idont know were to go. i seen the boy from this morning and walked up to him and patted him on the sholder. he turned around and lookedat me like i was a ghost. umm hello i was wondering if you can point me to the office i asked he started to get flusterd an said sure. By the way I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari , he smiled and said hey I'm Peter nice to meet you, you to I replied . Then he turned around quickly and said follow me. i smiled and followed him he was looking tothe floor and walking here it is he said. just then my brother pushed peter to the ground.Hey jerk that was not cool sis chill he is a loser he said as he walks away with his possy behind him i ran to peter and held his hands then looked into his eyes with my green eyes i smiled as his maple eyes shined into mine i seen his face moving slowly tords me and mine to - umm peter i heard a kid say from my side.