𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺〔 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 〕

Start from the beginning

"But you didn't help, did you?" I frown.

"No" He whimpers "I made it worse"

"Do you want to go to jail for the rest of your life, Rafe? Because I'm starting to think you do" I rant.

"I don't" He assures me.

"Then you gotta get your act together" I warn him and he nods.

There is a short pause in which Rafe's cries become quieter and I rub his back, kissing his head to calm him down from his panicked state.

"I'm not okay, Addy" Rafe whispers out.

"Then we'll get help, yeah?" I suggest.

"Yeah" He agrees.

"Good boy" I sigh, pressing my lips to his head and he hums in response.

"Thank you for staying with me, sweetheart" He mumbles sleepily.

"Shh, go to sleep" I demand, lightly raking my nails up his back.

"Sleep" He repeats under his breath.

☼ ☼ ☼

I am woken up from my deep slumber to the sound of Ward Cameron shouting downstairs and Rafe stirs on top of me, the voice clearly disturbing him.

"Go back to sleep, baby" I murmur sleepily as he moves to get up.

"I have to talk to my dad" He argues, crawling off of the bed.

"Just leave it" I reply, prying my eyes open and sitting up.

"Stay here, okay? I'll be right back" He tells me and I frown deeply.

He exits the room and I sigh, turning on the lamp. As the light flickers on, the blood staining my hands becomes noticeable and my eyes widen. I shoot out of bed and exit the room in search for a bathroom.

After trying three different doors, I fling open a door to reveal a depressed looking Sarah Cameron and she looks at me in surprise.

"Can you tell me where the bathroom is?" I ask curiously.

She nods, getting up off of her bed and walking towards me. I follow her down the hall and to the right which reveals like six more doors, confusing me even more.

She opens the third door down to reveal a lavish white bathroom and I enter it, immediately turning on the tap. I lather my hands in expensive looking soap and shove them under the scolding hot water, desperately scrubbing the blood away. I watch as the blood swirls down the drain and the water turns clear, my stomach settling.

"What's going on with you and my brother?" Sarah questions and I turn my head to see her holding out a fluffy white hand towel.

"Nothing" I lie, turning off the tap and taking the towel from her.

"Liar" She accuses.

"I am not a liar" I scoff, placing the towel on the counter.

"I'm not blind, Addy" She tells me, crossing her arms over her chest "There's something going on between you two. There's been something going on since you were sixteen"

"Wow, Sarah" I drawl off, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms "Now that is a big accusation"

"But I'm right" She states.

"We've slept together a few times, okay? I'm not fucking in love with him or some shit" I snap.

"Could've fooled me" Sarah scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up" I retort.

"Excuse me?" She says in surprise.

"Don't act all high and mighty with me, Sarah Cameron" I sneer at her in anger "You don't get to come at me with accusations about shit that you know nothing about. Do you fucking hear me?"

The dirty blonde girl looks at me with wide eyes full of surprise and I stalk towards her as she backs up in fear.

"Kiara may have forgiven you, John B may have fallen for you, JJ and Pope may have accepted you, but that gives you no fucking right to assume that we are friends or to throw judgy ass accusations at me like you know me because you don't" I continue, her back hitting the hallway wall and our noses almost touching.

"You will always be the bitchy Kook princess who only cares about herself" I spit before storming away from her in the opposite direction we came from.