Alastriona pointed to someone in the crowd and nudged Darcy's arm, "Dawn's here

Alastriona pointed to someone in the crowd and nudged Darcy's arm, "Dawn's here."
Alastriona looked back at her uncle, she didn't even have to ask, "You go ahead, I'll hang back here. You should sit with your friends for this." He reassured her. 

"Thanks, Uncle Finn." Alastriona replied.

Darcy and Alastriona approached their Ravenclaw friend. She was wearing black flare pants with an emerald green button down shirt tucked into the waist band. And she had no hair.

"Hi." Dawn greeted them, she hugged them tightly, "Now I know you're probably thinking, 'why didn't Dawn tell us she was shaving off her dreads?'" The two girls nodded in agreement. "It was very recent. Last night. My hair caught fire yesterday and this seemed like the best option." She shifted on her feet, "Do you like it?" She asked hesitantly.

Alastriona smiled and nodded, "I really like it. It suits you, actually."

Darcy hummed along, "Yes. You have a nice shaped head so that's lucky."

The three girls chuckled lightly but their smiles didn't linger for long. 

Alastriona cleared her throat, "Have you seen Theo yet?" She asked Dawn.

Dawn shook her head, "No. I haven't seen Blaise or Draco either." She lowered her voice, "Do either of you know what happened?" She asked, glancing around to make sure she couldn't be heard.

Alastriona shook her head, "I've no idea. Blaise didn't say anything and we haven't been able to see Theo yet."

Dawn hummed in acknowledgment, "I- I hadn't met Theo's mum... what was she like?"

Darcy and Alastriona met each others gaze, lips pressed tightly together

Alastriona sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "We never spoke to her... we'd seen her in passing on Platform 9 3/4 but she was always standing behind her husband and never looked up from the ground, she only looked up once Theo was in her reach." Alastriona explained quietly, people started moving around them. "The service should be starting soon." She said.

Darcy nodded and started guiding the girls through the crowds of witches and wizards, "Let's find some seats." 

They found some seats towards the back. The Nott Manor was large, the actual estate even more so.

Towards the back of the lot was a family cemetery and a brand new black headstone sat proudly with beautiful white roses at its base.

Everyone began to take their seats.

Two people started making their way past everyone. A man, stern face with harsh, unforgiving silver eyes. And Theo. Somehow keeping it together. Yet he looked horrible, tired, worn and he was missing his usual spark, the light was gone from his eyes. 

Dark clouds rolled over like a cold blanket on the afternoon sky. The service started.

 The service started