Gage's Story

Hey! Leyah here! I'm sorry for the late updates. Last chapter I did Remi's story. The song is Weightless by All Time Low my favorite band of all time! It fits Gage perfectly! Here's his story. I guess I'm gonna do something so you guys can know more about the characters and be more attached so when I kill one you'll be sad! I'm kidding I'm not killing any of them! Maybe... JK! Ok Gage's story... BEGIN!!!

Gage's Pov FlashBack 7 years ago
It was a cold winter. I didn't really have any friends. I usually walked home by myself playing on my game boy or Nintendo DS. I would play bomber man and Mario but never talked to anyone. Until that cold winter day. When I met the twins, Natsumi and Remi. It all started back at elementary. In kindergarten. It was lunch and I didn't really wanted to eat with everyone so I decided to eat in the class room and maybe play some FYFF. (Fly for fun a game where you lvl up and fight monsters. It's a real game. Just not popular. If you want to play it go to www.MagmaFlyff.com. Enjoy!~) I made my way towards an empty class room but the room was for 4th Graders, the mean ones. I didn't care though. I made my way to an old desk and began to eat. But that was my mistake. Those 4th graders weren't friendly and they didn't want to share their room. They stole my lunch and took my favorite red plaid scarf that came from my dad. My dad died in an incident, he was a cop. But before he left he gave me his scarf. When the bell rang to go home, I didn't play any video games on the way home. Just walked... Wondering where the road would take me. But that's when I met the twins. They saw me crying and asked me what's wrong. I told them everything. But they didn't like what the 4th graders did so they took me with them back to school. We got a bunch of kids and got my scarf back. Ever since that happened, Natsumi and Remi became my two closest friends.

Back to present

I smiled remembering what had happened. I reached into my back and pulled out my scarf and put it on as we waited for the second phase to begin. I've gone through so much... I need to try harder. But when I mess up, it's okay to cry, I can't hide my feelings. My dad told me that it's okay to be emotional and don't be sorry about that, because it's just a sign to show that you have a big heart and that you're strong. That's why, I will cry when I need to and not hide my emotions from my friends. Sure, in movies and anime, people say crying is a weakness, but in real life, it's just a way to show that you care, letting out, and showing that you're trying to be human.

Sorry if this chapter is emotional or boring! I guess I didn't do a good job at Remi's story. But next is Natsumi's story then I'll continue with the exam! I got a bunch of ideas running through my mond because I've been watching more Hunter x Hunter! I found out that my dad watched the 1999 version!