◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥

Start from the beginning

Making Hanma take a few steps back as blood trickled by the side of his mouth. Whereas Mikey wiped the shis cheek with his arm before facing the male who stood a few feet away from him.

"How dull~"

"Draken!" Y/n exclaimed as she was about to rush towards them, but was stopped as countless memvbers of moebius surrounded her

"Sorry girly, not in our watch."

"Move." Y/n ordered as she walked towards the male who now acted as the leader of the group that surrounded her.

"You should've just stayed hom---"

"I.said.move." Y/n spoke through gritted teeth as the male she had just kicked flew off to a tree 5 meters away from them earning a gasp from the crowd.

"Get out of my way or I'll make you."

"OORRRAAAAA!!!"

Swiftly turning around, Y/n grabbed the bat, propelling  herself up in the air, above the male who attempted to hit her before ruthlessly kicking him to the ground. Then elbowing another male who suddenly tackled her from behind, bending her knees before making both of them do a quick flip in the air with the male harshly falling to his back as Y/n elbowed his stomach upon landing.

"Guess I'll be the one to move you assh*les"

────────────────────────────

"Take care of Ken-chin!" Mikey exclaimed as he continued to fight with Hanma.

"Emma! Go after Takemichi!" Y/n exclaimed as she spotted the the blonde girl. Whilst taking on another set of three males.

"Need help?" A voice suddenly offered as a male who was about to attack Y/n from behind.

"Keisuke!"

"These guys really like attacking from the back." Baji remarked as he punched another male sending him the skid off to the side.