Chapter 1

.・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・

{📢🤚🏼~A N:𓆏 𝕆𝕂 𝔾𝔼𝔼ℤ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔻𝕆ℕ'𝕋 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕄𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕀𝕊ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕌𝕃𝕋 𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸 not my photo btw I'm sorry not really though ahaha ok ok back to the story or whateva you want to call the shit I wrote or typed so much more short story pfft

⚠🚨 WARNING PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT THIS STORY CONTAINS TRIGGERING TOPICS🚨⚠

⚠🚨TRIGGERING TOPICS SO FAR🚨⚠️

⚠️🚨 SUICIDE🚨⚠️

⚠️🚨 ATTEMPT AT SUICIDE🚨⚠️

⚠️🚨 RAPE🚨⚠️

⚠️🚨 ATTEMPT AT RAPE🚨⚠️

⚠🚨 SELF HARM🚨⚠

⚠️🚨 BULLYING🚨⚠️

⚠🚨 ABUSE 🚨⚠

⚠️🚨PEDOPHILIA🚨⚠️

⚠🚨 SMOKING🚨⚠

⚠️🚨 DRINKING🚨⚠️

⚠️🚨 UNDERAGED🚨⚠️

THATS ALL OF THE TRIGGERING TOPICS I CAN THINK OF PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING ELSE THANK YOU
♡ 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮017 𓆏}

.・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・𓆏・゜゜・

Hunter ran down the cold cobblestone pathway barefooted with no warm clothes, just his White cloak, coal black tee and matching coal tights and golden mask as the dark shadowy forest leaned over him. He heavily wished his only freedom was not lost in the woodsly forest but it is. Hunter ran he was left to die on his own with the murderous woods he was attacked brutally. Hunter wasn't the same as all the rest since he is a  magicless Witch. Ooh how he truly wished the bitter cold would slowly embrace him and end this fear, pain and suffering but that's not what he was trained to do he was trained to have endurance.
Ok now he knew his Uncle who was also the Emperor has a deadly disease and couldn't control himself but is it not ok for him to lash out at the only person who seems to have his side? The human Luz had told him that. Ooh how so He wanted nothing more than to just walk away and forget about this... all but nope he could not he could not repeat this day and simply start over with a reset button. However day after day it kept on happening no matter what he did the symptoms got worse and worse soon days turned to a year after year He try to hide it but could not.
He feared the worse to come he runs far as he could but felt lost at words for he was a prey to the world’s eyes as she watches him run around in circles engulfed in fear but much like his horrible Uncle the World was laughing at his miserable pain aggressively lurking in the dark waiting for him to slip up to fall to fail. To fail… Yeah he definitely failed. Hunter wasn't even halfway through the dense Forest when his highlighted senses clicked on for the 260th time that night.
A high pitched bone shaking sharp shrill cut through the whole forest. The Magicless Witch had no idea what the heck that was but who or what ever made that blood chilling shrill wasn't going to offer a cup of coffee no Hunter would be the beast's meal. Run! The voice we all know as or primal instincts practically shouted out in which Hunter quickly obeyed in the Nick of time too. Where he stood moments ago was trampled under the gigantic feathered paws of a furious crimson red eyed Griffin. Icy blood moons glaring daggers upon their new discovery night feathers flared up like a cat's fur talons the size of a school bus towering over the same spot Hunter had been moments ago.
"Titan! " he thought because heaven and earth knew if he had spoken he'd be this beast's next meal not that he was enough to be a meal. He wasn't dumb no he rushed into a cave where he still hadn't found his Palisman.