Prologue

~Thirteen Years Ago, at the Veil~

The Guardian was well aware of the thin spots in the veil, and always watched them carefully. Except for today. Today, he was busy searching for a missing ghost boy, who had apparently run from the young wolf spirit who had been causing quite a stir lately.

So, while he was searching for the boy, a human child somehow managed to walk through the veil. He wasn't aware until he found the missing ghost boy, who was speaking with the small human girl.

The Guardian began to freak out and hurriedly dragged the ghost boy away, then removed the girl's memories and sent her home. However, the damage had been done. Over the years, the Guardian forgot about the little girl who somehow arrived in the spirit world.

The girl grew up, and began to develop abilities her mother couldn't explain. Animals liked her, always had, since she was born, and yet, they had begun to follow her constantly. Birds would gather around her window as she awoke. Wolves would escort her home in the night.

She would comment on things no one else could see, and strange things would happen around her. Eventually, her mother gave up on trying to explain it.

This girl was known as Y/n L/n.