Chapter 13: Negotiate

Start from the beginning

Aristia and Emperor Ruveliss would've been such a good couple if the dispute and misunderstandings didn't happen.

The Emperor yearns to be loved and Aristia can give that to him. She always gives out love and care to all of us and the Emperor is someone she previously loved.
He's an improved person and I do feel pity for him who suffers even though he's done nothing wrong in this timeline.

Why do things have to be so complicated and extremely twisted?If they both would've married than they would've been happy. They would have great understanding as husband and wife , that would make them very ideal.
It's sad ...

*****

Aristia p.o.v

The conference has been set , I was right now getting ready for it. I felt lonely ... was it because the Kings and Queens weren't with me at this moment? They are all away at the borderline district , I guess I'll feel like that since it's my first time alone.

The Prime Minister , Merkel Favs and the military Knights Division leaders would be there. Namely Grand Duke Felixstowe Suffolk , Marquees Noah Wykeham , Kevin Knightley and Alec Baldwinsville as well as the Minster of foreign affairs , Ian Gelinas.
I entered the conference as everyone stood up to greet me.

The Empress of Great Ephesus Empire , Aristia Pioneer Algeria Ephesus! The Supreme Sun now enters!

I still haven't go used to that type of announcement.
After sitting down did I see all the people infront of me.

There were six sections seperated each having the kingdom's insignia. The media and reporters will make a frenzy of this conference.

I gazed at the section with the Castina insignia and my eyes met the Emperor. With him were many Nobles ... Duke Ruth , Duke Arkint , Duke Zena , Marquees Ensiel , Marquees Penril , Earl Hamel and Earl Holten also my Dad. Papa?! You're here too? Don't you know I'm going threaten then?!

I gazed at the Emperor , he signalled me to calm down. Looks like i just need to act like I need too.

Merkel:
Let's begin the conference. Under the Charter clause nine zero eight , laws of Ephesus states that trade is allowed for everything except the military weapons and supply-

Duke Vince:
We just want to trade between military to make our nation stronger and protect it when danger comes.

Merkel:
And that's unnecessary. What do you mean danger? In the thousands of years Ephesus Empire has ruled ... not once did danger befell upon us.

Chancellor Merkel argued with Duke Vince , the general of Lisa Kingdom army.

Duke Zeiss:
We nations just want Ephesus Empire and is to have good relations and military trade is the best for us.

Merkel:
We have permission to trade soft power like cosmetics , electronic gadgets and technology that's friendly to the public and people. Not military weapons , we are the great Ephesus Empire and we do not need to keep good relations with you by giving you destructive weapons.

The atmosphere was getting tense , there was suffocation and scilence spreaded across the hall.
I remained silent. Than the King of Lisa , Ashwin spoke.

Ashwin:
If it's like that than we shall stop trading with you.

Juan De Sopu:
Yes exactly ...

Merkel:
If it's like that than we'll close all trading routes to the six of you.

Ambrose:
Wait Prime Minister! This is not what Rua wants. For us we must adapt the modern equipment. We can't live behind time like some stone aged race that's why we want continue trade with Ephesus.
To make some contribution to society and my people.