😧💗Alliance!💗😧

Start from the beginning

*Small Flashback Begans*(rakshans pov)
After the promise my thangam made I told aacha abt everything he happily agreed from there I knew it was time to start looking for a groom... I wanted nothing but happinesses for my thangam...

I want to make sure she has a loving husband... not just a husband but also a lovable family... I want her to start the next chapter of her life... As a few days passed by we talked with a broker and sent thangams photo...

As a few days passed by thangam told me abt a trip with her friends... first I didn't wanna leave her alone... but again I started thinking this might be a good opportunity for me to slowly but perfectly to think abt some things...

I finally let her go on the trip as I got to know pavi was also joining her...After some days my thangam left and we also got a call from an astrologer that some family was asking to meet us...

At first I didn't think it was a good idea but something kept wanting me to just go and meet them... and so on I agreed to meet them then that Friday I met them at the temple when I went inside a family approached towards me.

In the beginning I was confused then they introduced them self as the kamal family... I was really familiar with the name but I wasn't able to think abt how it was familiar... Soon rekha aunty began...

Rekha- Rakshan thambi... ungaluku engala theriyumanu theriyala... ana ungala pathi unga thangachiya pathi nala theriyum... na straighta soldren... yean akshuku sivaangiya rumba pidichuruku... neengalum alliance pattutuirrukinga na theriyavanthathu... sivaangi yenga koodumbathuku kadacha engaluku rumba sandhosam... nee yosichu sollu pa...
She says with a huge smile...

I was confused how they got to know abt us... I didn't wanna agree right away without knowing their background so I told them to give me some time to think and talk with my family.

They agreed and told us if everything is okey we can have a meet with thangam in a week or so... Within that I went back home and told aacha everything... Aacha also said it was good to know abt them before agreeing to anything.

I started enquiring some ppl we knew and everyone told us great things abt them then we also got to know that they were the owners of kamal industries... One of the most successful and well known company...

I felt satisfied and then I made aacha talk to rekha aunty and their family... aacha really liked them we told our family and they were very happy!. We planned to make them meet thangam in the temple but unfortunately it didn't happen...

But I knew abt my thangam... anything I like or do for her she will take it happily... so I came to mind to make them come to our house and officially talk abt the wedding... If everything goes correctly... I will be able to fulfill my promise...

*Flashback Ends*(Still sivus pov)..

Tears started flowing down my cheeks... Rakshan anna did all of this for me... for me to be happy... but I broke his trust by going behind ashwin... he was going here and there for me... all the pictures.. astrology book... surprise... everything made sense now...

I can't believe how selfish I was... As I was in thoughts it was soon to be broken by rakshan anna...

Rakshan- Yenna thangam aachu?
He says panicking... while I looked at him sniffing...

Sivu- Anney...
I say running towards him hugging him tightly..

Rakshan- Ayoo.. thangam yennachu ma... unaku pidikalaya ma...
He says panicking even more...

Sivu- Srry anney... yennala thana nee ipdi alanja... srry ney...
I say sniffing

Rakshan- Ayoo thangam... apdilam onu ila... yean thangathuku na panama yaaru pannuva...
He says smiling while wiping my tears...

Rakshan- Inga paaru thangam yellam unoda kaila thaan irruku.. unaku pidichuruntha okey apdi ilaatiyum okey thaan...

Sivu- Unoda virpum thaan yean virupom anney...
I say holding his hand while looking down... He looks down at me and smile... He looks back at others and smile even more...

Rakshan- Yean thangam okey solliruchu!
He says happily while the others cheer aacha came and hugged me... While rakshan anna took the phone to call akshays family...

As everyone was jumping and ooing out of happiness I wasn't able to even smile... As much as I want to forget ashwin... His face and memories were haunting me.. but for my brothers happiness and the promise I made for him.. I won't break it...💔

A/n note
Oh no....😔💔✨
Heyy lovlies authoreyy will be testing for 2 weeks so the updates will be slow😅 ik it's already slow I promise! To post at-least twice a week! Tysm for ur patience! 🤗💗✨
Comment below what u think will happen next!😆💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading!😄💗✨