Chapter 2

After a while I hear Mike call me down. So me being a responsible adult.  I legged it out of my new room and slide down my banister. But didn't almost fall over this time. I run to the kitchen and slide into the room.

"Wassup assholes. Best boi Y/ns here!"

"But your a girl?" Alison asks.

"Shh! Don't ruin my entrance"

She chuckles and I grab my food and we sit on the table.

//////////

I hate life.

A bunch of ghosts are yelling right in my ears. Telling me to get out. And my ears are dying.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Alison asks.

I turn to her while everyone screams in my ears.

"Yep. Totally fine. The ghosts are yelling at me."

"What are they doing? Telling us to get out?" she laughs and I sigh.

"I DON'T WANT THIS PLACE TO BE A HOTEL!!" Kitty cries.

"Hey so since this place is so big. What are you planning to do with the rest of the place?" I ask.

"Glad you asked. We're planning to make this a hotel" Mike answers and the ghosts scream.

"Why? I mean this place is a historical artifact. And it's pretty run down. I don't think it's suitable to be a hotel"

The ghosts cheer for me and I mental groan.

"But Y/n we need the money. And we're gonna do some repairs to make this place special" Alison tells me and the ghosts groan.

"Okay then" I walk away, taking my food with me and the ghosts follow me yelling at me. I groan and as soon as I go to my room I slam the door shut and turn to the ghosts and there still yelling at me.

"SHUT UP!" I shout. They stop and raise an eyebrow.

"FOR GOD SAKE YOUR ANNOYING THE SHIT OUTTA ME!! SHUT IT!!" They all stay quiet. Then someone walks in.

I turn and it's Mike.

"Hey.. Who are you yelling at?" he asks and looks around and obviously doesn't see anyone.

"Oh just the ghosts"

"Oh not this again. Y/n there just in your head. Ghosts aren't real" he sighs and walks away.

I sigh and glare at the ghosts, slamming my door shut.

"I tried alright. I can't help you. Now if you yell at me again I'll punch you"

"You can't touch us" the soldier chuckles.

Then someone raises their hand and everyone turns and it's the dude from before.

"Uh actually.."