"Dude, I've never been to a foreign country before" John B says in awe as we stare at the green land spanning out next to the crystal water. 

"Welcome to Nassau" Sarah smiles

"It's beautiful" I whisper, staring out at the island, "JJ would love this. They all would" I say before I could stop the words. They both turn towards me, sympathy lining their eyes. 

"Yeah. They would" John B says softly as I shake my head to rid the tears that have filled my eyes. 

Obviously trying to change the mood Sarah points out her house, sorry not house, palace on the coast. 

"Holy mary mother of god!" I exclaim, "that's your house!" 

John B's face mirrors the shock that I feel. Just when you think someone can't be any richer, BANG, they have a mansion in the bahamas. 

"Maybe we could crash for a couple of nights?" John B asks, making me roll my eyes. 

"Hey dad, I'm alive by the way, and I'm also thinking about getting married. Can we crash?" Sarah replied sarcastically. 

"Never know. Ward could've had a mass personality change since our departure" I shrug my shoulders. 

"Yeah, just fish around his house for the gold he stole?" John B adds. 

"Guys. We are fugitives. In a foreign country" Sarah said seriously, making all our smiles drop instantly. 

"Yeah, we get it" John B nods, sounding defeated

"We just have to be careful" Sarah adds, looking at him directly

"Yeah, we got it. No need to worry" I say sending a reassuring smile, even if I'm lying to us all. 

***

As the setting sun glistens over the water, I look over at John B and Sarah, arm around one another gazing at the mesmerising view. The pure love between those two makes my heart melt, and I'm so unbelievably happy that my two best friends found each other. 

However, my smile soon slips off my face as I look down at the port. You sneaky little fucker. 

Down below I see 3 official looking men enter the boat. 

"Guys." I say voice tense making them look over, "you know how I said we shouldn't worry? I lied. We should definitely worry, and we should definitely run"  

They run over to my side and see what I'm seeing. 

"Shit" John B whispers, before frantically looking around, "Okay, okay" he quietly mutters to himself before grabbing a chair and smashing one of the windows. 

"Use your words Johnny, use your words" I say, wide eyed. 

"No, no. He's right. We gotta jump out the window" Sarah says as she climbs out and jumps.

"Oh of course. My bad, I didn't switch my telepathy to your private wavelength. I'll be sure to do that next time" I comment before John B gives me a deadpan look and points at the window. 

"Jeez I'm going" I say, starting to climb as we hear a bang below us, "Okay now I'm actually going" I say seriously as I climb through the window and jump down to sarah. 

"Where's John B?" Sarah asks, as we both look back to the boat. 

"Hey stop! Stop!" an unfamiliar voice calls from above as John B jumps off the boat. 

"Always the liability" I whisper under my breath as we climb onto the sidewalk and start running, following sarah. 

"Left" Sarah says as we swiftly change direction, nearly causing me to kiss the floor.