Supernatural Part 1:New Kid on the Block

YN POV
"I'm so tired!" I have been moving boxes since 5 this morning its 2 in the afternoon. But I happy I'm done, now all I have to do is unpack jeezzz...

??? POV
I woke up to the sound of a moving truck and a black hummer pull into the house next door and a fine lil shorty get out the car. DAMN. Oh wassgood y'all I'm Craig I live with my homie Rayan we been homie since diapers fr. Yeah so I got out of bed looking at my phone seeing it was 2 in the afternoon. "Damn I slept all morning, let me go wake up Ray." So I knocked on the door then opened it to see this nigga half way on the bed with his head on the floor with a pillow tf did he do last night? "Ray....Ray......RAYAN LOPEZ WAKE THE HELL UP ITS 2 IN THE AFTERNOON!!" "Oh shit", he said falling all the way off the bed completely. I busted out laughing. " stop laughing fvckboy that ishh hurt.." "Oh well get up fr its 2 in the afternoon and we got a new neighbor and she fineeee". "Mane quit playing.." "I'm fr look out ya window." "Aight" he said walking to the window moving the curtains out the way, then he see you putting empty boxes outside. Then he said, " Zamnnn lil mama what yo name is.... shii is that yo phone in yo back pocket cause that booty is calling me." I busted out laughing hard AF. "Ray why you so corny my nigg?" "Mane forget all of that we need to get dressed and go introduce myself... I mean ourselves." Nigg shut up and get dressed."

Okay sooo how was it. I know that its short but I'm going to start on some long chapters. Comment your feedback please thanks.