Societies hidden puzzle piece.

They hold hands and they smile, I watch them in the halls sometimes in the streets, mostly on the sidewalk when it's raining- I see them from my window. And sometimes I see them in my sleep. They appear happy just like I want to be. She's everything he wants, she's pretty and smart as well she got a confident front but I'm sure you get to know her and she's like a cuddly bear And most important popular and he wants a little more, but she isn't a whore even when her body looks like destiny and she's screaming cross the hall "oh don't you do it" well she already did it so don't do it Jamal. Kiara keeps to herself. Even though she has to keep running she stands still, and she stands with you, with your arms round her waist. What I didn't notice was the tear drops running down her face, while she cried because she felt she had no place. And the guy no he didn't exist it was just her in the rain on the floor on her knees begging for humanity to stop. Hoping to disappear and not. Not be what boys want cause boys want body and she has body, but she doesn't want to give body to boys. She's scared. She's scared and she's hiding on the road. In the halls. Under the light with all her glories covered. Cause nobody knows and nobody should know, Kiara Carter societies hidden piece.

Societies hidden piece,

𝒦𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓇